Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 504 of 524 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 503 504 505 514 ... LastLast
Showing results 7,546 to 7,560 of 7847

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

I'm going to take a break before I get to work on MV's next verse. All the little additions you see in the mag took 8 straight hours to complete (mixed in with a light work project). It will go alot faster now that I have the template done.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I'm going to take a break before I get to work on MV's next verse. All the little additions you see in the mag took 8 straight hours to complete (mixed in with a light work project). It will go alot faster now that I have the template done.
    The anticipation is killing me. Is his rape verse against Barc in there?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    The anticipation is killing me. Is his rape verse against Barc in there?
    Lmao. That's from like 4 years ago. I'm not going that far back.

Battle Record
    0-2

That’s pretty dope
    Your favorite rappers father figure

Battle Record
    32-6

Btw. I'm going to change the aesthetics and color schemes whenever I switch to another battler. I'll still keep the layout and theme the same. So after MV, it's Art, and it will have a different look to it.

Battle Record
    32-6

Time to get back at it.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Art. Prease come back to life

Battle Record
    32-6

I love how the numbers increase and fluctuate for each verse. @MV had a 30% drop in VOTW with his second verse breakdown, then a 20% increase to go above .500 again in his latest verse I posted. It really gets down to showing you your strengths and weaknesses and where/how you need to improve. I'm thinking of doing a rating system after everything is finished. Like NBA 2K.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I closed registration for 24hrs after banning Illa Killa Marley scrilla and he made an account within minutes of opening it back up

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    I closed registration for 24hrs after banning Illa Killa Marley scrilla and he made an account within minutes of opening it back up
    Yeah. He does that. Fucking clown.

Battle Record
    32-6

If you guys have social media, I'm going to make a video trailer for 1-2 and LLL.

You can post them with tidbits like "the only RPG-based text battling site with EXP Points" or "with actual statistics and analysis."

I plan on starting RB+ IG, X, Tik Tok, and FB accounts soon.

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Would castration make me a better swordsman? I don't know, man. I don't know.
    Wut
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Battle Record
    0-2

This guys back
    Your favorite rappers father figure

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Geez, that guy is super hood. That guy would absolutely destroy all of us in a rap battle.
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Battle Record
    86-54

No free posting in battles please

Thanks
    -Staffing Spree