User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Epic OST type beat - "HEAVYWEIGHT"(prod. QB)

Epic OST type beat - "HEAVYWEIGHT"(prod. QB)

Hello All!
    Check out one of my new beats!

Every feedback is very welcome
    QB

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Re: Epic OST type beat - "HEAVYWEIGHT"(prod. QB)

Greetings,

Okay let's see how this comes in... OHHHH DAMN this comes in hard af. I like the break as well. I use to rap over these kinds of beats off the interwebs. I can still do it, but I choose not to. But if I still did, then this would be on the top of the list to lease or buy. It seems like a lead off track to an album to me. Like hommie said on your YT, "This a monsta right here yo. Good work!"

Thanks for sharing.

Bong, Bong
    Last edited by XV47; March 5th, 2022 at 02:41 PM

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Epic OST type beat - "HEAVYWEIGHT"(prod. QB)

I was not crazy about the intro sound. The drums and bass come in quite nicely, although it does not take away from how cheap the horns sound.

I'm just a real stickler for digital instruments, I know its hard to get organic sounds. The trumpet sound in the verse is nice - still has that digital ring to it, but when the little complimentary strings and bass comes in, it fills it in SO dopely.

This could be an epic banger, or even a sports theme.

Nice progressions through the melody offer a diverse journey for the audience and plenty of options for artists to flex creative muscle. Well done man.

Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: