Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: RIP Lux - Hit 1 to Teach 100 (feat. Michael Santino)

Battle Record
    0-1

null

null
    Last edited by spectre1; July 31st, 2023 at 03:28 PM

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Re: RIP Lux - Hit 1 to Teach 100 (feat. Michael Santino)

Greetings,

First, I am digging this yo... Is this the same lux that was Kin's dude? I would enjoy working with you on some real artistry beat shit. I know this beat tho.. Or better yet the producer. Yeah this is my lane... I have never come across anyone that spits in this lane like me. I enjoy Nicholas Craven, Tha God Fahim, and Marciano beats... I feel like yah would too. (Or do)

Finally, I am gonna end this... No more need for feedback in my eyes. But 1st, I appreciate your feedback on my track. I will surely take it to heart after listening to this. I will definitely click on anything you post in the future. Not very many people appreciate this vibe. I DO! Dope track 9/10... Only cause no one is perfect.

Thanks for sharing...

Bong, Bong

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

I'm playing this in rotation on the daily!

Once again dope track!

Yo this is fire. The sample on the beat is sick and sets the vibe - lyrics are gritty and intricate with an intellectual edge - your delivery is dope - you maintain a high level of energy throughout and it meshes with the beat really well - wasn’t crazy about the second guy but he had nice lyrics and he matched the vibe of the track and kept it sounding cohesive.

This is how you do boom bap
    I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dope track, bet is fire. first dude was better than the 2nd. I fucks with this grimey type of shit. Overall it's a dope track. Keep it up fam.

Battle Record
    0-1

Not gon hold you this is dope as fuck
    Definitely gotta work with you sometime soon. I enjoyed your showing vs me @ RR in the final. You were always really talented. Glad to hear you're still up to your shenanigans lol

2nd dudes flow was interesting. Certainly not a match to the 1st verse but it was decent. Towards the end the delivery got ehh for them but at that point the damage has been done. Good track

Battle Record
    0-1

null
    Last edited by spectre1; July 31st, 2023 at 03:29 PM