Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Praisin the mods...Well done

I would like to say that now I have the starting digits of everyones ip number on the site
    If your number is in my ip range, I can have fun
    plus, It is possible to change your ip number if you are not on a commercial isp like aol for instance
    <marquee bgcolor="$000000">Click below!!!<br>THAT MEANS YOU</marquee><a href="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    bgcolor="#000000"direction="down" height="100"><center><font size="8" face="arial" color="#444444">The first execution:<br>
    </font></center></marquee><p></a>

but the shit is a good system, maybe, a good idea would be to record ip's on registration and, like you can't use the same e mail adderss, cats could only have one rb account under a single ip
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    bgcolor="#000000"direction="down" height="100"><center><font size="8" face="arial" color="#444444">The first execution:<br>

Kalvin
    Originally posted by ==}{idden ()ne==
    I would like to say that now I have the starting digits of everyones ip number on the site
    If your number is in my ip range, I can have fun
    plus, It is possible to change your ip number if you are not on a commercial isp like aol for instance
    You can have fun? Having a class B worth of IPs, you'll still have 2^16-2 permutations to figure out. That is 65,534 different ips. Good luck trying to find a specific person. And because someone uses AOL or a proxy doesn't mean they'll get away with cheating on a battle. Just ask the dude I banned yesterday.

Fuck the mathematical shit, I got programs to figure that out for me,
    and with all the hyperlinks dotted around, a trojan would not be out of the question,
    what about a batch file?
    especially if you got a program to convert it to a com file,
    virus protection wouldn't even come into it
    I got a nice little gem that will ping all the numbers in a specific ip range to let you know which ones are live.
    I reckon that 65,534 would shrink a little if I did that
    not that I ever would, you understand.
    just the new wave or remote administration tools are interesting to me

one love

peep this y'all==========fair votes
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=88586

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    *awaits Kalvin's scholarly reply*

- The End -

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    ^Haha, Me Too... The IP's Are Sexy Now Though.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Kalvin
    Alright, you'll love this... I've encypted the ips with md5, but after doing some random time-based mathematical calculations to it. By the time you crack the 128 bit encryption and figure out the math to generate the ip, most people will probably be on a new ip. I'll still have to pretty it up to make it easier to read... well maybe

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Originally posted by Kalvin
    Alright, you'll love this... I've encypted the ips with md5, but after doing some random time-based mathematical calculations to it. By the time you crack the 128 bit encryption and figure out the math to generate the ip, most people will probably be on a new ip. I'll still have to pretty it up to make it easier to read... well maybe
    ^ Shiiiit.. I can crack 128 bit encryptions in my sleep homie.

- The End -

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    why r we blowin this whole ip thing outta proportion? this shit just makes me wanna get into the server and change the banner to OpeY.com or somethin. and no i couldnt do it, but my friends and i could work together and get it done.

btw ud be better off hackin ur way around the ip log button before u cracked the encryption. thats like puttin 10 locks on your front door and leavin the window open

Kalvin
    I know.. the whole thing is hilarious

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    kal doin a good jobb........much respect