User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ja Rule Turns to Minister Farrakhan To Broker Peace With 50 Cent

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13

Ja Rule Turns to Minister Farrakhan To Broker Peace With 50 Cent

Ja Rule took the first step towards calling a truce with hip-hop's reigning bad boy, 50 Cent, on Thursday, October 23, when he visited Minister Louis Farrakhan on the Nation Of Islam farm, The rapper's conversation with the Nation Of Islam head will be broadcast in the coming weeks on several urban radio stations; Farrakhan is also scheduled to have a one-on-one meeting with 50 Cent in the coming weeks, as well as one-on-ones with Murder Inc. Records CEO Irv Gotti and 50 Cent's manager, Chris Lighty.

Minister Farrakhan has been known to settle past disputes in the hip-hop community. He brought Snoop Dogg and Sean "P. Diddy" Combs together in 1997 in an attempt to bring peace between the East Coast and West Coast following the deaths of Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G. In the '90s he also brokered a peace between Common and Ice Cube, who were exchanging verbal jabs, as well as between Q-Tip of A Tribe Called Quest and Wreckx-N-Effect's Posse Deep crew following an altercation between the two camps at New York City's Radio City Music Hall.

-source hiphopgame.com
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

E C C O
    i hope it doesnt die down....the 50 cent ja rule disses are top and need to carry on

flump
    50 already said he is dropping the beef.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    he did?
    i needa get on top of things...

Battle Record
    16-3
    as long as theyre busy dissing each other, they'll have less time to make albums = less wack albums......

2-Rich
    Yeah i hope tha BEEF stays for a little longer but i do think it will die down

Battle Record
    37-1
    ah man i want this shit to continue longer! dissin and battling are like the epidamy of rap ( well atleast to me ) anyway i hope this is false...oh yeah and wat if ja gets ku with 50 only to have him merked??? hey u never know these days

also i think ja looks like a premature phetus(not sure of spelling)

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    so two guys who can't rap aren't making diss records anymore? damn. i dunno about you guys but my life is ruined.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

D-Dizzle
    ITs about time..... that shit is no where near exiting no more after 216 dis songs......

*Y_nOt*
    LMAO......Ja's a fuckin herb. 50 wont settle shit wit him.....Ja scured lol

7-Much
    I jus cant see it happenin'...... i mean why wud ja do that when he jus released an album with over half the songs dissin 50

/:Ayura:\
    It makes no differance to me, the both contain no skill hardly. 50 is whack to me, ja is whack to me.

so two guys who can't rap aren't making diss records anymore? damn. i dunno about you guys but my life is ruined.
    yep.................

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    See....these beefs are no longer exciting.......
    What happened to the days of Canibus and LL going at it?
    Common Sense and Ice Cube?

I mean, seriously, some dope fucking lines were said in those feuds, but nowadays, shit just leaves as quickly as it came, and in between, nothing much happens. It has just turned into how many weak ass people we can get onto one fucking track because the two beefing artists can't hold their own lyrically