Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Monkey Magic

Monkey Magic

what it do?

yo it's monkey magic, recall; we, fall from trees, being clumped with fabric,
    not falling trees: that's another habit; aberrant, Mother saddened.
    cup or chalice? shut up faggot. drink! s'all the same as thunder crashes,
    sand don't come from glass it's... backward. slash wood, palms is useless,
    lethargic students, convoluted but can't refuse wit. more arms: produce it.
    morons... too sharp, opt not to do shit. that's an oxymoron: oX* is stupid.
    build the structures, build another. shoot for the moon while we kill the succor
    in the hour of Babel, give power to gavels, rabble, you just a simple number.
    never live for lustre. ever kiss ur mother? nvm let pills construct a false hope,
    remove that: it’s taut rope. you won’t cope. you never been taught?! nope.
    now I want to get a fucking amaretto, neat, no rocks, that italian special.
    truth is I don’t really fuck with alcohol tho, just the sweet almond scent so
    fuck a banana bar, partner. on some weak bananarama sugar coated shit:
    put a bone in this… here digit, i won’t fidget, maaan - i’m after authenticity.
    all intents and means, is peace. can’t help but aspire when I got up out the Cave,
    thinking whether this shit’s Old or New world -- but forgot about the Brave

(word to John the Savage).

* oX = oXus which is a name i played with for a bit.

1, 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Monkey Magic

upping for feed.

Battle Record
    2-6

Hmm monkey magic. Your rhymes multi and scheme were all on point. The concept I'm missing.. Forgive me my brain is a little wild but it seems as though u could be talking metaphorically about jail but then I'm thinking maybe rehab or like an alcohol addiction but then ur like u don't fuck with alcohol tho so I'm totally fucking confused now. Nevermind I'll re-read

You've Earned a Custom Title! PatricBernier's Avatar

I like your rhyme schemes a lot, and this is the type of rhymes I love to create and listen too . like earl sweatshirt imo. very awesome and probably took a long time to craft.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

eng always on that intricate shit lol

the rhyme scheme was nasty, flow was dope, content was fire... we need to get down on a piece eng

build the structures, build another. shoot for the moon while we kill the succor
    in the hour of Babel, give power to gavels, rabble, you just a simple number.\\\

that was fire as fuck man

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

@English

Was that last line some letter-play on BC? B.efore C.hrist, B.rave-C.ave? B.RANDON C.EE? naw jk lol

You got some ill shit you drop though, definitely need to see you in SS sometime. You look like a strong, older competitor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks everyone. will try and return the feeds.

@God of War - hit me with a verse whenever.

@Profressor Frost - not at all. Huxlian reference spliced with an allusion to monkeys from the 'Old' or 'New' (click them) world. i've been around. i don't really like leagues.
    Last edited by English; May 8th, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    thanks everyone. will try and return the feeds.

@God of War - hit me with a verse whenever.

@Profressor Frost - not at all. Huxlian reference spliced with an allusion to monkeys from the 'Old' or 'New' (click them) world. i've been around. i don't really like leagues.
    What in the hell...you a smart dude for something like that. That's insane deep referencing.
    Damn, you ever try out SS/PS or any of that?

I'm just curious cause you got the writing potential. Plus, if enough OM people ride you then people will start paying more attention to your drops in the league and probably subconsciously give you a vote in their mind before the battle is even set. Just cause they like your writing so much.

#Psychology

Battle Record
    0-1

super dope. depth is my favorite thing about lyrics and reading this was entertaining on a level i didnt expect. i followed you making a reference to an old time period but not knowing what the reference is can be slightly discouraging to readers, but in my case it was encouraging cuz I wanna know what the reference was.. lol man I can't even touch on most since this is so above me. this has an excellent blend of humor, eloquence, playing with the structure/flow. only critique i can do is that the what it do line doesnt tie in with the verse enough imo
    ~WhiteSmoke96'

Only in the darkness shall the truest light appear

Up this for feed

Will hit this,up later with proper feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    What in the hell...you a smart dude for something like that. That's insane deep referencing.
    Damn, you ever try out SS/PS or any of that?

I'm just curious cause you got the writing potential. Plus, if enough OM people ride you then people will start paying more attention to your drops in the league and probably subconsciously give you a vote in their mind before the battle is even set. Just cause they like your writing so much.

#Psychology
    no. this is the unfortunate paradigm that keeps me away from that side of things, if i didn't already dislike the idea of being competitive 'creatively'. for this exact reason, the few times i do join a tourney or league, i tend to take another name; to re-calibrate the countenance of viewers who let their minds sway all too easily. i'm just tryna find a balance.

but i see what you were trying to do and say. thanks, i guess. the reference wasn't that deep. i just like monkeys.