Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Questions

Question Questions

Go ahead and hate! it aint gon change jack shit!
    i'm the amazing staxx that always rap like jack rips!
    murder you cunts. nonstop bombing, i call it a blitz
    and i dun seen you all wishing i'd choke when i spit..

flip the script on you pricks easily burn you and ya whole click
    flow so sick like as if it got fucked by aids infected dicks
    lips on fire as i rap as if i went down on a nasty dirty bitch
    fuck all you up so bad as if we outchea making dirty flicks

with skills like mine i got no doubts on the purity of my game
    pain in my chest is real like cancer spreading to my brain
    got only one way to make it! i gotta take it! n i cant wait!
    day to day i rap n write all for personal developments sake

battle face to face, everytime i participate, homy i elevate..
    Penetrate my mind tryna find why i'm so addicted to the bass?
    the purpose for my existance? my heavenly mission? my fate!?
    questions i cant escape all relate to this cursed music
    i make..

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: Questions

Yo, I really don't want to leave any criticism because of 1 reason.
    This is Audio Gold with just a few adjustments.
    The flow is great, just a little boring in the beginning with all the "as if" similes you did, three times in a row.

flow so sick like as if it got fucked by aids infected dicks
    lips on fire as i rap as if i went down on a nasty dirty bitch
    fuck all you up so bad as if we outchea making dirty flicks

The rhyming was great in some portions & stale in others, so work on just going hard the entire verse you write. I think you'll do great on the mic. You seem to have flow which is matched with delivery more often than not.
    Text wise, this was pretty elementary. Low diction, stale rhyming, excessive similes. Just be more original my dude. You'll get better.

5.5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-3

I agree with PF, in the sense that if this was audio it would be better.
    but besides that I thought the rhymes were very simple, basic punches were thrown in there, if I heard this on audio I'm sure id be saying different shit rn. I can't feed to much because there isn't much to feed on.

just keep working on your rhymes and try to implicate multies and things of that nature, overall a simple flex which could of been perceived better if it was in an audio format.

but Keep writing!
    ZOMBiE

contrived.

Sup dude

I liked this overall, you were consistent on your flow and concepts, rhyming mechanics were all present, you just need to keep practicing and fine tuning
    Good word choice,everything felt like it was said in a natural voice for you

there werent any lines that were mind-blowing but at the same time none that were terrible, which means u did a good job editing.

don't listen to people that are like "yo I keyed this in 5 mins, keep that in mind".. like nah, text isn't audio, no one could ever know how long you took, so only post things ur happy with

I think you did a good job of staying true to your rhyme scheme and not stumbling anywhere. keep building up and testing your own limits

It seems like you have an audio/ flexin type style, you should read my friend CopyPat (Google his name+ open mic or something or PM) because he has a butter-smooth flow that reminds me a lot of your style

I'll be looking out for more drops, tag or PM if you want a critical breakdown or advice or whatever... main thing is keep reading and writing verses.

good read dude.

do you

Yo thanks for the feed everyone. i am actually an audio junkie and have dropped an audio on this site. all my rhymes basically are written for the sake of recording them later on. uhm thanks for the feed. and yeah, i'll keep doing what yall suggested and try n elevate my game

One

You've Earned a Custom Title! Crummy's Avatar

Im feeling that. Nice battle rap,. Kind of verse you'd spit live in an opponents face. I guess in a textin world the wording was a little basic. But i read as if it was live, picturing a rapper silhouette. So in that frame of mind it would've hit pretty hard. I was feelin lineslike "Lips on Fire, Went down on a dirty bitch. Write all for personal devolopment sake, Battle face to face, when i participate homy i elevate" Nice flow. Keep doing your thing.