Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ripped

Cool Ripped

Not 100% finished still waiting on my homies verse at the end and ish.

Quality isn't great but not a lot i can do about that with my shitty equipment lol.

Anyways i'll RTF(though im brutally honest so beware)

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...76075&posted=1

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...048/index.html
    I spit the truth, fuck ya feelings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Ripped

Okay... beat startin off dope... definitely nice. Okay, youre droppin now. Nice way to start, definitely caught my attention. The flow is cool, unique but still pretty smooth. Lyrically Im likin it, reminds me of a couple of my homies style. Delivery starts gettin a little bit shaky around 1:30, but you picked it back up. Definitely goin hard as shit now, Im feelin it. I liked this track man, on point. Like you said, qquality could be a little better but you cant help that, its still decent quality anyway. Good shit man.
    Left to Write

Thanks for the feed much appreciated.

I'll be revising it all pretty soon though and rerecording the final cut which is actually going to come out different than this one as it was originally intended(for the better im hoping)

you have a nice flow the bars are cool . i wud say work ont he mixdown BUT i like it it works makes it sound raw. Keep it up!!

Thanks for the feed

~1~

The beats chill, hip-hop I dig.
    When you come in my first thought was "too little" but you come back quick, I like your style but I'm quite fond of Multi-syllable rhymes, your flow falls off a few parts but it's nothing that can't be worked with.

My advice is work on your lyrical content and flow, your delivery is straight but the overall track needs that 'real, emotional feel' too it.

peace.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This song sounds pretty good, I like ya voice on this beat, it fits very well...The lyrics are decent, I like some spots, others I could do with out, but this just my preference...I like the aggression and confidence on track, the adlibs aren't bad here either...pretty good song man I'm feeling it

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

Battle Record
    5-5

I like beat, presence is on point - flow was in nd off in certain parts - i'd say work on the consistancy and you will be straight. emotion was cool but energy could have been polished *could b the qual taking that away* so not too worried but it but if uc an work wit it next time that energy + solid flow and you could have something right here fam.. overall good drop - hope ya homies drop that fire

rtf please - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8376169
    No one is perfect

Appreciate all the feed.

Been gone for a minute but i'll get at that link real quick and rtf.

~1~

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

very clean.nice flow and delivery
    i wouldnt remember this tho..too basic for that u know
    catch me here-

Thanks for the feed.

Up'n