User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Toy Soldiers

Battle Record
    40-21

Toy Soldiers

West Coast!! Let'z Go...For the record I am in the military so u can get the last part.

[youtube]d5ZPzua1giw[/youtube]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...936/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...757/index.html
    Last edited by Capcom; April 13th, 2012 at 07:24 PM

Re: Toy Soldiers

Dangerous tune to use as you automatically get compared to Em whos an amazing MC and not the the east to rhyme

Your delivery is not the best but not bad got the southern twang loud some very intelligent lyrics that match the beat well Mixdown of vocals on the beat could be mixed down
    I agree with the presidents remarks

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    40-21

Yea i just did this on my laptop, but I'ma do it again when i go back to the studio. preciate the feed though homey. And the comparison to EM LoL Not gon lie dude'z the G.O.A.T. fareal, skin color don't matter, but he is definately a big inspiration for me though. I really dig his story tellin tracks more than anything. to be able to rhyme and tell a coherent story takes talent & skill, not many people can do that nah mean?
    Last edited by Capcom; April 13th, 2012 at 08:11 PM

Battle Record
    40-21

uppin

Battle Record
    0-3

I thought it sounded good. I am a fan of Eminem and think you did well on the beat. I believe the lyrics also describe your subject well.
    I also agree with your political views, although even the president is on a string. Mainly because the president has to go through the senate.
    Eminem even describes in a lot of his songs how he is controlled by someone else, I believe this is metaphor for the way publicity works.
    In other words he has a contract to make publicity and controversy.
    Overall I believe you did well and that some studio time would do the track justice keep it up.

Battle Record
    40-21

Thanks man

Battle Record
    40-21

uppin

I love this beat...I really like how personal you made this song...you chose the right beat for that....you slip on your flow every now and then but I believe you said it was just a 'rough draft'. The recording quality is the best but I try not to judge people on that for it's something you slowly get better and better. Overall keep your grind you have soul to it.
    Hit me back!
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...36#post8376036
    -Prezzy
    Prez', 19.
    Youtube.com/wyzemusictv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like how you stand for the president O.o actually no I don't.
    For one, he hasn't done shit the way he said he would, secondly he is NOT a born U.S Citizen i personally couldn't give a fuck if the mufucker was green, blue or orange color is not important. But, in the constitution it states that you must be a born citizen to be the president. So, that's why I dislike him and I'm honestly surprise he wasn't impeached though I guess I can see how that would be bad, after all it's all about saving face for them, wouldn't look good to impeach the first black president. Not, that I give a shit color means nothing to me lol.(oh yeah also he raised the roof on the U.S debt ceiling so that our country can put itself into further debt, he didn't fix that problem he just made it so that it could get worse, not to mention all the money he wanted to print and pump into society which we don't have the currency to back up.)and a lot of people told bush to go eat a dick lmao hell we openly mock his retarded ass on t.v.

Oh, also racism isn't at an all time high(points at the president)if it was his ass would NOT be in that possition. Also, it seems as if you're comparing racism to why people are getting shot daily, it's not rrace 78% of the time it's over drugs or money or someone fucking someone elses bitch, got no one to blame but themselves.

And EVERYONE knows if you live a certain life still death and prison are possibilities you face, ask any real OG that, they'll tell you that life will kill you or put you in prison if you stay in it though usually you can't get out. So, you reap what you sow.

But anyways now that I'm done vening over you're lyics that you REALLY should've put more knowledge and research into and some common sense.

Overall

The lyrical delivery needs work, so does the flow it's choppy in places.

I give it a 6/10

Btw, I respect the fact that you're in the military and thank you fo your service to the country.

But, i disaggree with 80% of what you wrote here, well on the reasons of what you wrote.

~1~
    I spit the truth, fuck ya feelings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    40-21

Well I guess everyone's entitled to there opinion...Who knew a 22yr old from Kentucky (of all places) knows so much, and actually knows what an OG is? lol. Sounds like to me u've been watching too much Wolf Blitzer and not actually going out enough...FaceBook Don't count lol Stop believin political media hype man...I can tell you from 1st hand experience, all lies homey.