Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: One - 80 - Falling - second audio

You've Earned a Custom Title! One80's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

One - 80 - Falling - second audio

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...211/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...927/index.html

hey guys this is my second track ever, please compare it to my last =) thank you

lyrics

yes i spend alot of time questioning my life
    an i guess that my death will be a blessing in disguse
    im not a people person theres alot of things i hate
    i hate feeling worthless its real and i cant escape
    to be honest i never wanted to be different
    now these scars on my arms is what i got to live with
    my memorys are false an your just a ghost
    no hope, and i know it was all my fault
    i wont show no emotion just a canvosed blank expression
    how can I be myself, when im still dealing with depression
    way back then i wrote tracks to show how im feeling
    a whole scrapbook of lyrics, trapped in an image
    photographs just show the laughs dont show the tears
    im torn and broken you stamped on my spirt
    an i still remember your slight smile when i cried
    cuz that was the day that you walked out of my life

i hate me, i know iv never been a perfect guy
    fatal thoughts im facing, contemplating suicide
    who am i, because i dont feel like myself
    sick of trying so i decided to be someone else
    in need of help, my mind is so torn
    im so lost in myself i cant fight my own war
    my souls in a storm my bodys still rotting
    an my best memories are best left forgotten
    its a problem when loss is all you've ever known
    even when im with someone i will forever be alone
    on my own i know i cant control the pain an rage
    even black an white blurs into a shade of grey
    i need to change an grow but i dont know how
    im lost an got tossed to the abyss an thrown around
    i cant hold my ground my grip just keeps slipping
    its my prison heres my life the one im not living
    Last edited by One80; December 7th, 2011 at 11:42 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: One - 80 - Falling - second audio

Video no longer available Feed on my link when you get the link fixed and put it in there will feedback for you

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

sorted it bro

Recording quality is off and takes aways from enjoyment your projection of voice could improve.
    I like your delivery on the beat for the most part it's ver consistent and rides the rhymthm pretty good
    Lyrically you are very good rhymes are forced and you know how to do exact rhymes and good loose rhymes

Battle Record
    0-1

yea i will get my quality sorted lol what do you mean by

Lyrically you are very good rhymes are forced and you know how to do exact rhymes and good loose rhymes

do u mean im forcing my rhymes? an whats exact rhymes an loose rhymes lol =/

Battle Record
    0-1

uppin

Battle Record
    0-1

the contents good,
    truthfully if was me i would turn the beat down a bit so we can make the lyrics out better,
    also i think the words would suit a slower beat,
    and really slow the tempo down your sad and lonely, let us feel that as if its a struggle to get this out cos of the emotion in it rather than coming with the faster pace which dont reflect its content

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

what do you use when you record?
    Love Life Live

Battle Record
    0-1

a shure mic dno the name of it, and audacity the vocals always seem off cuz of somin to do with windows 7 delaying the recording an i cant seem to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by One80 View Post
    yea i will get my quality sorted lol what do you mean by

do u mean im forcing my rhymes? an whats exact rhymes an loose rhymes lol =/
    I meant rhymes aren't forced. Well some rappers are basic and have to make sure thee exact word rhymes. THey have to rhyme cat with bat They don't know how to use pronunciation to make words that don't perfectly rhyme and make them rhyme.

Battle Record
    2-4

check the compatibility of your program and the compatibility of your computer... that could be the reason why it wont work for you

i'm guessing your shure mic is dynamic... you should get a condenser(studio) mic

it could be the voice overs that throw off the song so try this ... record one track(for each verse) with the track playing in both ears..listen to it and see what you think... if you like it but still want to do voice overs record the 1st voice over and have it playing in one (left or right) ear... then record a second voice over and have it playing in the opposite ear of the 1st voice over

offset the volume of the tracks allowing the main track to be a few dbs(decibels) higher than your 1st voice over ... then allow the second voice over to play a few dbs lower than the first voice over... this should give you a more professional sound
    Love Life Live

Battle Record
    0-1

ohhh thanks deathc,

thanks for the advice mal, yea it is dynamic, i'll look into that mic man, any recommendations? and i'll try doing the recording again when i get time thanks for the feed bro

Battle Record
    2-4

here is a bundle on musiciansfriend.com that you could get for a good price http://www.musiciansfriend.com/searc...ion=tascom+144
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...76988000000000

and here is a usb studio mic if you only want to upgrade that
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...79015000000000
    Love Life Live

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...771/index.html
    hit me back please

cool beat, chill vibe.

you have a cool voice but you could deliver it stronger with better pronunciation on your speech. lyrics are decent. also sounds like you are using a shitty computer mic. i see some potential dude, keep dropping tracks and shit.

Get Familiar

checking this...not really feeling hook way too much autoutne guessing it came with beat tho yeah quality could use work....flow ain't too bad tho for ur 2nd track....some real lyrics good shit....delivery not bad a few slip ups here and there

overall not bad man you def got potential keep dropping and get a new mic

hit me back please, nobody RTF anymore so please do so lol
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...739/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @