Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Flowetry - Mastermind

You've Earned a Custom Title! ::Mastermind::'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Flowetry - Mastermind

[SOUNDCLICK]5120297[/SOUNDCLICK]

a track i did a while back.. will post some more up soon!!! but for the mean time tell me wht ya'll think...

Link 1

Link 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Flowetry - Mastermind

banging beat bro, i like your vocals on this man sounds raw, flow sounds good, lyrics are pretty good...delivery is coo man....you got some talent dude keep em comming
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

thanx fam will do this was actually an old track will post up new one asap!!!

Battle Record
    3-2

really feelin' this beat, this is dope as hell... you got a real strong delivery, confident and natural on the mic... great energy on this, flow is on point... lyrics are pretty dope... oh, no wonder I recognize you lol just saw your AKA... this is hot homie...

Battle Record
    0-1

haha thanx fam... did u change ur name??? need a reminder!!!

Battle Record
    3-2

Big Keeb... been here for ages, I think you and my boy Apex did some collabs a while back...

Battle Record
    0-1

lyrics is cool... but you sound pretty new on the mic....i dunno this is decent.... the beat is dope... overalll not bad.. keep at it

...beat is dope.. flow is on point.. good use of multi-syllable rhymes and stackin words.. good shit hard flow n lyrics.. 1 luv
    blah

feelin this beat....mix is cool....might need some reverb....i think you were chasing the multi more the you were trying to make the lyrics make sense....be carefull of that....
    RF Raised.

color="MediumTurquoise">www.soundclick.com/aztekproduktion

Battle Record
    0-1

thanx guys i will wrk on it... i'll post some of my new stuff.... holla

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

This song is pretty dope fam. Everything sound mixed well.

..Poetically licensed... Coexist's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Whatup?

Well done for actually taking this instrumental on. The vocals sound on-par with the beat for the most part, comes across as a freestyle though? Nonetheless, still digging the delivery on it. Make sure to have your adlibs and powerpoints a bit lower though, not on the same level or higher than your primary recording.

I'd like to hear more of your tracks before measuring your ability, sounds like you know what you are doing, start making more serious tracks with the potential you have bro.

Peace.
    "Expect what I'm After is the Skill to Empire,
    To Accept every Answer in it's Real and Entire/
    The "Best" doesn't Matter, it's the Build of the Fire!
    So Success isn't Glamour it's the Will to Inspire!/" - Deth Wun

Battle Record
    0-1

thanx man.. deff will do... at the moment m juss upgrading my gear so waitin to get new equip... after that all my new tracks will be up!!!