User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 104

Thread: Sony and PSN hacked.

Elevated like Seagulls El Heisenberg's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Sony and PSN hacked.

i know its kinda... somewhat unsafe for your online gaming experience.... but you can't lie man these guys are rocking

Battle Record
    12-1

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    they were and they lost the first decision, dunno if they still are fighting all i could find was this.......

'Under the DMCA of 2010, jailbreaking is legal in the United States, although it voids Apple's device warranty.'

things you could prolly do with an jailbroken ps3:
    wallpapers, user made themes, user made programs such as sleep timers,alarms, different os, background apps(keeps programs running in the background, while you operate in the foreground. etc. the potential for free, non-pirated software is endless, so in other words, as long it's legal, and the ps3 hard drive has the space, you can do anything with a jailbroken ps3 that you could do with a laptop, or desktop. good or bad.
    Wordage to this post.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    2-19

i found this to be hysterical

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Sony and PSN hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    i agree in the sense that you should be able to do whatever you want with a system in confines of the law. i think everyone is saying that. you're saying that you should be able to jailbreak and you're not wrong until you use it to play pirated games, movies, etc right ? well tell me this.. what on earth could you do with a jailbreaked ps3 other then run pirated games/software ? and the ipod has nothing to do with this. and YES they can do something about it and are lol. they are in court over that now and it looks like in the future you will not be able to jailbreak the ipods either.. all because some geniuses decided to pirate things with it.

you can't fault someone for protecting themselves. yea it'd be fuckin awesome to play all the games in the world for free. but is it right ? hell no. it is the same as stealing regardless if it's just video games.
    You have a good point that there isn't much to be done (YET) with a hacked PS3 besides pirate games. The comment about jail broken iOS devices is false tho. In July, the US Copyright Office made an official exemption to allow mobile devices to be jail broken in order to install software not officially supported by the manufacturer and to unlock the device to be used on alternative carriers. These acts are now protected under Fair Use.

i'm not sure how accurate this is but...

PlayStation Network Still Down as Sony Prepares for Possible Website Hack

As if Sony wasn't under enough pressure after the two recent hackings on the PlayStation Network, a group of hackers indicated on Friday that the gaming giant could become victim to a third attack on the Sony Websites over the weekend.

News of the possible website attack over the weekend comes just one day after Sony CEO Howard Stringer issued an apology to users in addition to the promise of multiple free services once the PlayStation Network is back online. Though PSN was set to have “some services” back online by May 7, it is possible that a new attack could prolong those efforts further.
    wth???? seriously???

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

These hackers seriously have nothing else better to do?

So.. Sony tries to protect their investment and hackers get upset because they're being stopped from pirating games and media content?

Let's be real.. that's the only reason why most people will want to jailbreak their PS3.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

just give me my free content.

Battle Record
    0-4

ps3 -shakes my heads-

tisk tisk sony,
    should of had better security -Known Fact- there fault,
    and on top of all that, they should of told their customers about the breech the day it happened not a week after and then BOOM oh uhmm cc info has been stolen LMAO, now they want to offer free content, PFFFT i give them a big Fuck You and a Smile =D
    Brutality, Fatality, Lethality is my salary, my wins are a formality, my skills bring you mortality,

the Kombat is Reality, your fate is a finality, I never use Babalities, that's just not my mentality.

^^^dam do you have an Xbox for a sphincter

dam hackers ruining it for everyone else...

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cage View Post
    ps3 -shakes my heads-

tisk tisk sony,
    should of had better security -Known Fact- there fault,
    and on top of all that, they should of told their customers about the breech the day it happened not a week after and then BOOM oh uhmm cc info has been stolen LMAO, now they want to offer free content, PFFFT i give them a big Fuck You and a Smile =D
    Quit trolling.

They told people when they found out the extent of the breach. You clearly read fuck all, because your just mummbling your way through talking shit and trying to sound like you know shit. There wasnt any evidence of CC info being stolen but they couldnt be 100% sure. Enjoy your 1 exclusive a year while a play uc3, infamous 2, resistance 3, twisted metal and much more plus multi-plats.

Battle Record
    0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Smokey View Post
    Quit trolling.

They told people when they found out the extent of the breach. You clearly read fuck all, because your just mummbling your way through talking shit and trying to sound like you know shit. There wasnt any evidence of CC info being stolen but they couldnt be 100% sure. Enjoy your 1 exclusive a year while a play uc3, infamous 2, resistance 3, twisted metal and much more plus multi-plats.
    good luck with your free online .... Ops ?
    wait ya cant even do that yet
    Brutality, Fatality, Lethality is my salary, my wins are a formality, my skills bring you mortality,

the Kombat is Reality, your fate is a finality, I never use Babalities, that's just not my mentality.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

tbh what content could they give y'all to make up for what? a month and half now of no service?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Free psn plus and give away some free games and Shit.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    tbh what content could they give y'all to make up for what? a month and half now of no service?
    tbh, they don't need to give shit to us, but a good online network. Look at microsoft responded to rrod: they kept pumping out refurbished systems, that didn't fix the problem; and to top it off, after a certain amount of time, they stopped fixing the problem for free.

It's annoying for it to be off for a long time, but I rather have them make a better network; the free content is just a bonus.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-5

There giving free ps plus and qriocity services for a month. 2 free ps3 games to choose from outta 5 and 2 outta 4 psp games. plus free id theft security worth 1 million dollars