User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Hani - 2011

#Arab

Re: Hani - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Iphorill View Post
    Man, this is mad ill, real talk. I honestly didn't expect this...haha.
    Anyways, the flow goes smoothly all the way through, very fluid indeed. A lot of energy in the delivery as well, the presence is mad clean too. Lyrically it was sick too, some vicious rhyme-scheme there with all the mutlies, vocabs, inners and the punches. It's not really my type of shit though when it comes to content, I prefer something with some theme and shit, still this was dope, no doubt. I think you did pretty good for a quick freestyle type of thing. The quality was nice, I liked the adlibs and that second layer too. Overall this was dope, good job.

بعدين الحلو في الموضوع ولا كأنه أصلك عربي! هههههه يعني اللهجة مبينه إنها أمريكية كح، شكلك عايش بره فترة طويلة

Anyways, keep it up.
    Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

لووول، عشان أنا رحت على مدرسه انجليزيه في دبي. تسلم وتشرفت بمعرفتك.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    flows pretty good.. lyrics are nice... only problem I have is your dub.. found it to be fucking annoying it stands out too much and it's sounds like two people are rapping at the same time and competing for the spotlight.. turn that shit down a little bro lol
    Yeah, a couple of people have pointed that out to me. I've been meaning to get it fixed. Thanks for the input.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yo this is a banger man, Im feeling the mideast vibe to the beat, raw shit. Lyrically this kills haha, flow also compliments the way your spitting. Quality is dope, this is some good hiphop type shit man, crazy lyrical as Im getting into this. Could tell you probably were creatively built up (musicians blue balls lol), so the release was sick man. Only thing I wasn't feeling was the autotune part, but all in all props for this, and congrats on SOTW man, deff deserved it.

RTF if you can man thanks!
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...878/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

#Arab

Appreciate it, man. I really do. I will RTF.

Soule

Gihad. Mother fucker went ham on this shit dude. Loved the flow and delivery in this. I expected somebody your area to have a differebt style but you sound american other than the beat. This was dope as fuck. I can bump this in the monte carlo on a clear day.

#Arab

Haha, appreciate it.