User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Goal of the Century---ROONEY--UNITED!!

Battle Record
    26-5

Re: Goal of the Century---ROONEY--UNITED!!

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    I play football myself and I know a couple tricks. Yeah, it's with the outside of the foot. I sometimes have shot curlers but they are really inaccurate. Curlers shots where when you shoot it it curls in like a banana at full speed. But lol, I've never done one I think.

What tricks do you guys know how to do?
    I wasnt ever that good at tricks, i mean kick ups and ish i could do and little flicks up and over but not mad skills

i'm gonna get a size 5 and record myself doing a few and then post it on here lol

Battle Record
    21-6

^ Deal, me too. I can do around the world. But I can't do the reverse around. I can only do it one way. I can't pop to the back over neck and place. Flicks. And other small stuff. Nothing to oooooooo over but some kids though and people who can't do tricks do, lol.

My friend in my indoor team is freaking wicked. I should record him doing tricks too.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    ^ Deal, me too. I can do around the world. But I can't do the reverse around. I can only do it one way. I can't pop to the back over neck and place. Flicks. And other small stuff. Nothing to oooooooo over but some kids though and people who can't do tricks do, lol.

My friend in my indoor team is freaking wicked. I should record him doing tricks too.
    i cant catch it with my neck either, just ends up bouncing off lol

same when u try to catch it between your heel and the back of your thigh

Battle Record
    21-6

Goal of the Century---ROONEY--UNITED!!

Oops I meant I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/url]

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

i'm better with at tricks with the ball on the ground than in the air, i can do pretty much every ground based trick.. apart from that juan mata skill, but that's cause i can't figure out which side the ball flicks round on.

in the air i can do most of the standard stuff, round the world both ways, catch it on my foot, flicking it to my neck or head balance. nothing too crazy though, i'm a proper player rather than a freestyler.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

sorry but thats nothing to manyyyyyyy of ovechkins goals
    like this one, probably the best goal ever in any sport:

try doing that shit on ice moving fast with guys all over you....alot harder then kickig a soccer ball

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

hahah soccer fans are all the same....handicapped....watch a real sport haha even baseball is more exciting to watch then the riveting 1-0 games of soccer even though they have a net almost as big as an upright in football hahahaha goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....they get so excited cuz they rarley see any

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

nothings more exciting than seeing a guy use a stick to push a little black circle past a guy who is wearing 10 tons of padding and can't really grab the little black circle,
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1

I've never really practised tricks since they are usually totally useless in an actual game. I can do little flicks and things that everyone can do, really. I haven't played properly for a few years tho so my control is ass nowadays.

And I don't mind hockey I guess, but the attraction of hockey is in the violence, not the goals, which are totally mundane and boring to watch 99.9% of the time. High-scoring sports are generally less tense and less fun to watch. Although I do enjoy basketball.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

Hockey is almost dead. They have to resort to theatrics and gimmicks just to get people to watch. They literally changed the integrity of the game with shoot outs. And now the most watched hockey game every year? A game where they play outside instead of inside.

EXCCCIITTTING.

Here's watching a hockey game: "And Kerminov passes to Chekov, the Red Wings are switching back to their first line, Perikinov comes around the corner. . he shoots! Did he score? I can't tell because no one can see the fucking puck. I can only assume he didn't seeing as the annoying ass buzzer didn't go off. Oh now, they are fighting for the puck around the back of the net! Wait! That's someones mouthpiece! Where the fuck is the puck? OH ITS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ICE! Smirnoff passes to Zerginov, slap shot! *BUZZZZZZ* AND TEAM RUSSIA ERRRR THE RED WINGS SCORE! It's a shame no one south of Toronto and west of Newfoundland watches because that was amazing! Only 341 games to go until the playoffs start!"
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

Hockey is almost dead. They have to resort to theatrics and gimmicks just to get people to watch. They literally changed the integrity of the game with shoot outs. And now the most watched hockey game every year? A game where they play outside instead of inside.

EXCCCIITTTING.

Here's watching a hockey game: "And Kerminov passes to Chekov, the Red Wings are switching back to their first line, Perikinov comes around the corner. . he shoots! Did he score? I can't tell because no one can see the fucking puck. I can only assume he didn't seeing as the annoying ass buzzer didn't go off. Oh now, they are fighting for the puck around the back of the net! Wait! That's someones mouthpiece! Where the fuck is the puck? OH ITS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ICE! Smirnoff passes to Zerginov, slap shot! *BUZZZZZZ* AND TEAM RUSSIA ERRRR THE RED WINGS SCORE! It's a shame no one south of Toronto and west of Newfoundland watches because that was amazing! Only 341 games to go until the playoffs start!"

good quality funny rant!

something we usually don't see from newer members
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*east
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Yenom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeral View Post
    Lmfao! and I thought I seen it all.

U had to be gay. Your sig gives it up but I was convinced u were gay when you said drake killed j Cole in the other thread, everyone knows only a fag would say that.
    yup, Ryan the gingerfuck is one of those queer-o-sexuals as well

don't be surpised though, most wannabe cops are already fucked up in the head since highschool.