Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: One in a million life changing love

One in a million life changing love

that once in a lifetime love is unmistakeable so strong it is unbrakeable-
    the pleasure i feltinside can only be described by an orgasm that is unfakeable
    i'll never forget thekiss hersoftvelvet lips met mine the first time it lit me up bright- the happiness i felt from her prescense can only compare to the moons light-her smooth skin i used to curress with my fingers tips til shemoaned with pleasure in anticipation to the intense hours of making love-
    we couldbarelycatch our breath before we would do it all again even in da rain
    she had this optimistic approach that made everything intensify in my brain-
    we made the very best out of every single situation put in our path's view-
    we ran around the U.S. together barely nothing yet seemingly rich & new-
    our love's strenghth could move mountains in change lives it changed ours-
    we started with nothing & gained more n more from clothes to cars-
    then thebest& worst day ever happened we found out our baby son was to come but at the very same time our tremendous joy turned to tremendous agonizing pain n sorrow from our past outlaw ways done-
    i was taken away to the state prison n she was left all alone sitting pregnant & missing her other half as i sat in pain n sorrow in mycage of painso empty-
    in times were harder than ever i had to suffer n wonder about her n my son-
    as she sat out their living like her life was done pregnant missing our fun-
    my release day was every holiday &one but i couldnt find joy in my heart-
    the pain felt like shogun swords piercing my throat as she didnt answer the phone calls n anticipation changed to deranged hurt til she picked up tostart-
    feeling her leapinto my arms was better than weeks of sweat dripping sex-
    alot of painful changes occured but most was obsurd the only question for the two of us is whats next-can we make it through the stormy weather to bask in glory in the amazing bright light of the sun together with cam as one- only time will tell all wounds can heal & with the strength of an army at the tip of my hearts vault ready to be unlocked with a few meaningful sweet words from the love of my life jess-

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Re: One in a million life changing love

You are required to reply to two poems for every one you post yourself. Please copy and paste the links to your replies into this thread or it will be closed.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Re: One in a million life changing love

One word responses do not count for your two replies in the poetry section. Please check out the replies of other writers in there to see what proper replies look like. Thanks.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played