Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Straight Jacket(wicked shit)

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Straight Jacket(wicked shit)

[Soundclick]9914750[/Soundclick]

Props ahead of time for any comments.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...513/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....html?t=438958

Re: Straight Jacket(wicked shit)

Yo, short reply for a reply?

Also known as 'J-Haz'

make your bread up and at em? its heard to understand

ohhh might be cause what ever accent you have

your delivery is weird, its just real real low is whats throwing me off

the flow is on point

the parts where your singing are bad, need to work on that

but the parts where your spitting are much better. keep at it

rtf?
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...569/index.html
    Download the newEST mixtape!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Last Remix
    [SOUNDCLICK]10858967[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    0-1

this chorus is a bit different. the voice is unique, goes with the beat. the quality's a bit different, but it's straight. the rhyme scheme is on point but a bit simplistic, try internal rhyme schemes and whatnot, i'm sure u know just tryin to give feed. yeah, this chorus is not my thing hahaha, but it's unique for sure. u started off 2nd verse a lot better man, shuld have kept up that rhyme scheme. but yeah man still better then first verse. overall the spits was much better than the chorus i think, but it was good for the beat. nice ish man, keep spittin.

rtf if u get a chance my man. got no link but it's there in songs and freestyles

No doubt fellas. As soon as I get to the crib I'll hit you both up.

The hook I can't help with. As soon as I get someone in my crew that can sing that'll be fixed in later tracks lol

Oh and it's "Make your bed, up and adam" lol I think the effect fucked it up a little bit but I like the way it sounds so I'm keeping it that way, mainly to confuse people like some people I listen to have done to me from time to time lol

Up'ed.

Up'd again

Battle Record
    2-1

np

like said b4 not crazy over the hook, but u got the verse down nice, flow is cool, rhymes r deff on point, delivery is a strong point, the effect u put on the hook kinda messed it up, not sure where ur accents from but u actually handle it well, ur voice almost reminds me of rza in a few points

overall pretty good track man, u deff got loads potential just keep dropping

pls rtf
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=7915404
    Last edited by Pseudo; November 29th, 2010 at 03:13 PM
    Science. . .

@sciencexpk
    Subscribe @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-xpk-

your accent is different lol, yeah the chorus is something that isnt something most people would be able to make out. the beat sound like some saw, friday the 13th shit.

i see what kinda shit you tryna do. lol but homie, this is really not something id consider good. your flow isnt bad atall though, its pretty decent but your adlibs are horrendous.

i dont know whether youre trying to make it funny-pscycho like eminem, or its just some pcycho shit, cuz i dnt get the humour atall. but thats jus me, im sure you got a niche.

but you need to work on ur mixing because your mic doesnt sound bad it jus sounds its been mixed badly

the chorus is terrible dawg lol. but yo on the up ya flow is pretty slick. it jus wasnt my thing. i liked the topic but u know when u recorded this this wudnt be everybody vibe. so u kno rtf please

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...790/index.html

Facebook:

haha it's all in the good my dude.

Not so much funny shit as just telling a story the way I saw it from the view point of a mentally disturbed prisoner. Some shit might not make sense to people, but that's the beauty of being an artist right? As long as you say what you see and feel, it's real. I got the idea for this from a recent trip I made to a closed state penitentiary with a ghost hunting team, and everything I said was basically the feeling I got from being in there in the psych ward and death row.

As far as the mixing goes, I dunno I'm happy with it. I've had some people like you say it's horrible and others say it was really good for the content. If I'm getting mixed reviews on it, and I myself like it, I'm not even gonna take the time to redo it cause I'll have a whole different group of people saying they didn't like it and others that do like it.

Good look though dude. I know I'm sounding stubborn by not saying "I'm not gonna change anything", and I'm sure you know more then I do about shit. It's just I feel what I did when others like you didn't. If you can't please yourself, how do you expect to please others, you know?

I'll check your shit, and the other dude's shit out right now. My bad for forgetting about ya'll.

Yo I fucked with the EQ's on this and I think it helped it out a lot. Lemme know if anybody that saw this already feels the same.

Check it!!!