User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Just Vibin..

Battle Record
    1-0

Just Vibin..

Im clad with brass nuts, hit the stash and packed a cracked dutch
    high as a pigeons ass before i pass the grass once//
    But the same dude that laughed over fat blunts, gets trashed and smashed sluts, got his foot on the gas to pass punks, either that, or crash, fly through the glass for my last stunt//
    And its all the about the cash, we stack bucks and cars we're starstruck, for me its been nothin but scars and hard luck//
    I always been a smart fuck, keep my khakis starched up..the same dude that had to hold his cards up cause niggas would start stuff, gotcha bitch with her back arched up, housin a pair a extra large nuts//
    Why you lookin all flushed? Im so underrated, a pro on the pavement, grippin chrome, flippin zones, throwin bones in my basement//
    Im cold, knock you out the hole with a flagrant..wave hello to them hatas while im puffin on this comb blowin smoke in they faces..
    Im a bull up on the beat, man these rappers play pits, bark behind a fence but if i stepped up in ya face i bet they wouldnt say shit//
    I melt a microphone like a cook a 8, quick...put my shit out on the block and watch them hookers stay lit...And my bitch real bad, she got a sugar stained clit//
    Im shittin on niggas, no courtesy flush, leave they heads spinnin like the top a them emergecy trucks..medics get him urgently he needs his surgery rushed, i left him bloody on a gurney like a virgin been fucked//
    Im hittin curbs in the burbs in a burban that got fur on the clutch, Drinkin bourban while i swerve, doin work on a dutch..quick draw mcgraw boy, im the first one to bust//
    When them guns start burstin, its curtains, for certain he wont make it to lunch..spend about 8 months hurtin, with a brace and a crutch... Your a fable, a front..Takin babies out the game its time to cradle em up//
    And I squeeze on that trigga like im takin a dump, and i'll never break, these fakes and these jakes cant make me a punk//
    And Im crazed muh fucka, got some tape in the trunk..pills got me dazed and im blazin this blunt..What makes you think i wont go upstate for a chump?//
    Im certified, more people heard my name than heard my rhymes..I could leave the words aside, hit the curb with that urge, flock a birds and go back to turnin pies//
    See to me its more than rappin, cadillackin with the best hoes, arm out the window with them cuts, plus my chest froze...its a way to get up out this shack and sellin crack in this ghetto, in the trap, heat packed in the echo//

eeehhhh...im tired...just a little messin around ya digggg?

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...38&postcount=9
    Last edited by D. Ken; September 15th, 2010 at 02:13 AM

Express'on is EVERYTHING Express'on's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

Re: Just Vibin..

This is sick consistant all the way through had sum nice punches great multiscant say much but I wonder how consistantly u could do it...put links up too before they close u up
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    1-0

thanks for feedback man glad you enjoyed..what do you mean put links up though?

Express'on is EVERYTHING Express'on's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

You have to respond to two pieces in order to present 1, just helps every1 to get a response u have two already just right click on the number on the right hand side of your reply (#1, #2, #3, etc...) you already did that so just copy n past the links to it an put them on your quick reply or edit ur verse n put them under it
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    1-0

seriously...two days one response? UP

Battle Record
    1-0

^..

Battle Record
    1-0

I am not gonna let this die w one critique...I post ten and get one back the fuck lol