User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I need somebody who knows code.

Battle Record
    1-0

I need somebody who knows code.

I'm running a blog. I want to make a header like the one at this website:
    bntl.co.uk

The image changes upon refresh with no pattern. If you get the source code from the site, we can see the section of code that it falls into, but obviously I don't know what to do with it from there.

I want something similar, in the sense that I want my banner to alternate the pictures of my choosing. For the sake of explaining: Where the title of the website 'hovers' over the changing background, I want to design my logo to 'hover' over my changing background.

The logo isn't done yet, I need Photoshop back first. But once I have it done, what do I need to do to achieve all of this? I'm running my blog on Blogger.com by the way, standard HTML coding.

Also, if anybody knows blogs - I can't pay you but I'd be willing to trade favour for favour. I'm looking for a modern, trendy and simple blog design that's different from the rest, and fully functional.

If you know code at all, let's talk.
    My blog is
    ynott.blogspot.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Re: I need somebody who knows code.

Hit me with a PM when you have your graphics done up and I'll help you out man. Also, I would suggest setting up a wordpress blog instead. Wordpress is a much better platform IMO.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-0

Cool, thanks man. I'm only using Blogger because it ties in with my Gmail account, but I'll look into Wordpress now.

Say I do my graphics.. On a HTML blog, how much freedom do I have as far as creating it from scratch?
    I know basic web design from using MySpace and creating a few web pages, but with a blog page, can I pretty much design the entire thing and code it to suit?
    I've got big aspirations for where I aim to be with it in a year or two.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Well, I know when you have a hosted solution like either one of those they limit your access to the code so you are pretty limited. But I haven't looked at the limitations in a long time to know exactly what is or is not accessible.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]