Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Forum Rules??

Forum Rules??

It said when I signed up for this forum[which was like 20 something minutes ago] to read the forum rules or post on the forum rules or something..and I did. And when I went back to my profile it said "i haven't posted anything yet.." Is that because I haven't posted a response to someone's thread or what? Can anybody out there help me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don't you EVER compare me, because there is NO OTHER alike, There's only room for the ORIGINALS and this chick is the LIGHT

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Re: Forum Rules??

lol

Just post some more it will go away dude.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a female. And I didn't know, because like I said I JUST SIGNED UP 20 MINUTES AGO..

Don't you EVER compare me, because there is NO OTHER alike, There's only room for the ORIGINALS and this chick is the LIGHT

but thanks though..