User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: a lil something

a lil something

roll up on some hold up tip, im ready to get high im ready to flip.i aint got no guns but i got those clips.i aint got no ones but i got those whips.i dont need them brods cuz i got me a chick.i dont do no frauds cuz i got that ish.i put spills on the floor then you mop that ish.i put a pause on ya jaws cuz i rock that ish.i put deals on the floor cuz im populish.i got swagg out the ass so dont cop my ish.i put my hands down her pants for the fuck of it. for the fun of it i wannna get infront of it.im over it then im under it im lovin it.i put age to her page, they call me hella names.they yellin cuz im hella pain.they love me cuz im never sane.im tattooed on my neck fucked up in the brain.shorty said i look real nice whats ya name.shorty hold up scratch that and bag back.what the fuck i tell you dont ask that.dont even ask me where the cash at my stash at.you tryna get me locked up in central bookings, im central looking.i see you dirty ass niggas you croocked.i see you talkin to them feds jack.while you stuck im pretty much passed that.like oodles and noodles i doodle.i laugh at fat boy and his ass crack.imma be living life to the fulliest.imma buy this and buy that.i smoke weed and i sell crack.im fat joe CRACK! matter fact put me on a record deal forreal.let me make a hit wit lauryn hill.im never fake im always real so let me rock off wit dip set, DIP SET yea im wit that.lil wayne and the game wit my name.and do the oochie coochy wit gucci.and real quick wit lil boosie.fuck a fifthy he aint shit. and mob deep you sold out you old now.and nas keep it how you speak it niggah.my mind aint the same im so ronchiit haunts me.i need a new identity thats into me, i create my own enemies that wanna get rid of me.i crack open a bottle of energy you aint no kin to me.they say im not innocent i always been a freak.a freak that slide off to creep.like tip toe in the streets, then dip low and go to sleep.im extra ordinary like grey goose cranberry.yeah i stand tall arms hairy long dreads fresh hair. pants off the ass clean underwears so peep what i keep.im sweet like paris hilton cologne, go in the house leave me alone.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: a lil something

no links. closed.