Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Beckham's going to AC

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Beckham's going to AC

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano Ronaldo View Post
    ur fact is true.but wat i'm basically sayin..

last year manchester started terrible

this year same gig

ronaldo didn't play beginnin of season lets remember that

the lack of him caused major ties/and losses

now that he's back its a fact they haven't lost

messi is not better than ronaldo..messi small guy...only advantage speed and he can get through people wit dribble/speed but if he comes around a fast guy wit power he can get pushed around.......Ronaldo is bigger....has strength but rarely needs to use it because he is smarter he will simply dive if a body pushed on him...

ya act like divin kills the sport...

lets be honest if we were proffesionals...and would be able to master the art of divin instead of the ball gettin turned around..u wouldn't try??

that would be fuckin retarded...
    Diving does kill the sport, I can't believe your claiming to love football and then talking about how diving is the smart option. I've played since I was 7 and I'm now 21, not once in my whole career have I ever decided that diving was the best option. Not only do you lose respect from those you're playing with and again, you look like a total pussy because you can't handle a bit of pressure. If you stay in your feet there's more options you have with the ball, rather than being subject to a possible free-kick or even getting caught out diving and receiving a red car.

My respect of your opinion has decreased so much.

There are a few players better than Ronaldo and Messi, for a fact they have more to their game than just attacking play. It's pretty well known Ronaldo couldn't tackle his way out of a wet paper bag. He's not on the level of a player like Kaka, Fabregas or Ronaldinho.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Ronaldo sucks bollocks, id rather play alan ball on the right wing aaaaaaayyyyyyyy.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
    Diving does kill the sport, I can't believe your claiming to love football and then talking about how diving is the smart option. I've played since I was 7 and I'm now 21, not once in my whole career have I ever decided that diving was the best option. Not only do you lose respect from those you're playing with and again, you look like a total pussy because you can't handle a bit of pressure. If you stay in your feet there's more options you have with the ball, rather than being subject to a possible free-kick or even getting caught out diving and receiving a red car.

My respect of your opinion has decreased so much.

There are a few players better than Ronaldo and Messi, for a fact they have more to their game than just attacking play. It's pretty well known Ronaldo couldn't tackle his way out of a wet paper bag. He's not on the level of a player like Kaka, Fabregas or Ronaldinho.
    ...i understand...ronaldo does it excessively too much..he barely gets touched by someone or feels the air of a defender around him he dives.....which is terrible but some plays he draws in are from simple divin

correct me if i'm wrong

i played wit brazilians before ...and i played with south americans....and europeans...

and all around...when i played for a outside team....the coach would say if u think u can draw in the foul....lets get it ..its better than gettin the ball turned around......

i'm not a diver all the time...but if i'm in the box and i feel the pressure of a strong settled defender and he does the wrong move...i'm fallin...

so i lose my respect for that???
    [/url]

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano Ronaldo View Post
    ...i understand...ronaldo does it excessively too much..he barely gets touched by someone or feels the air of a defender around him he dives.....which is terrible but some plays he draws in are from simple divin

correct me if i'm wrong

i played wit brazilians before ...and i played with south americans....and europeans...

and all around...when i played for a outside team....the coach would say if u think u can draw in the foul....lets get it ..its better than gettin the ball turned around......

i'm not a diver all the time...but if i'm in the box and i feel the pressure of a strong settled defender and he does the wrong move...i'm fallin...

Yes, if you notice players who do this in the Premiership are boo'd because it's unsportsmanlike behavior. There's been times where I could've gone down and it be a legitimate foul, even when it's been in the box.. but I've tried to keep my feet. If your good enough, you don't need to dive, simple as.
    Last edited by Seyance; October 25th, 2008 at 10:27 AM
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Battle Record
    1-1

Lol, yea! In my local league you'd probably get beaten for doing that

Battle Record
    21-6

well quick off topic ....omg at ashley coles wife

this chick is one of the hottest footballer's gals i would put ronaldo's but he is awhore..hahaha

o yea van de vart's too but she is a milf

[/url]

Battle Record
    1-1

Dude, she was famous and hot before Ash... she's in Girls Aloud(Britains biggest girl group) and she's a judge on the X factor here.

Scandal last year was that he cheated on her with a proper ugly bitch.

Battle Record
    21-6

man i wish i lived in fuckin europe...dude...i love this culture out there..

i rarely meet football fans out here..unless they speak a foreign langauge....

i met russian women before..i'm actually talkin to a italian girl but she gives a flyin fuck about football lol all she wants is drugs and party

but wow at van dar vaart's wife is stunnin too but shes a cougar and iwouldn't mind her prowlin for me
    [/url]

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

He might be going Spurs now.

Cheryl Cole is the fittest woman walking the earth.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Cheryl Cole is fucking WOW
    MondoThug

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

Word.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

ahhh
    MondoThug