User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: bodybuilders enter

Battle Record
    17-14

Re: bodybuilders enter

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Stern
    neways...wats the fastest way to get a six pack???

should make this an official fitness thread...

i had my six pack but bein on the road don't get me a chance to keep it up..

now its flat but no formation wat so ever...

.........last time i got a push up was when i hit my fridge....
    for abs you need to eat well because most guys store fat on their stomachs

running will also reduce fat on the stomach area which will define the muscles beneath,

but since you said its already flat do a mixture of crunches (lateral and straight, inverted if you have a board) and also varying types of pilates type things are good

like lift your legs and your back. be resting only on your lower back, bend your legs and a 90 degree and bring your left elbow to your right knee isoloting your abds as you do it

then right elbow to left knee etc repeat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Stryk9
    for abs you need to eat well because most guys store fat on their stomachs

running will also reduce fat on the stomach area which will define the muscles beneath,

but since you said its already flat do a mixture of crunches (lateral and straight, inverted if you have a board) and also varying types of pilates type things are good

like lift your legs and your back. be resting only on your lower back, bend your legs and a 90 degree and bring your left elbow to your right knee isoloting your abds as you do it

then right elbow to left knee etc repeat

ookkk...nice breakdown...

but how long??

and how daily and often??
    [/url]

Battle Record
    37-1

Quote Originally Posted by Vis
    nigga just cuz coleman is on the front doesnt mean shit. people say that shit is hype an doesnt do nuttin..

Creatine/Whey/Steak = where its at.
    You're an idiot dog.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    37-1

Abs won't show until you lose bodyfat. Point blank. You can do all the ab work you want, but if you a fat ass you aint showing anything.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

hasta la victoria siempre
    Battle Record
    1-1

anyone tried anything other than xtend and a bunch of steroids?

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I said shorten your fucking sig...

-Me...

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by El Tigre Woods
    ookkk...nice breakdown...

but how long??

and how daily and often??
    Since you said you don't have fat, do ab exercises with heavy weights...

I'd say do one exercise for upper, one for lower, and one for sides, 12 reps, 3 sets for each exercise... Twice a week...

Normally, you'd do once a week for bigger muscle groups, if you did alot of spot training, but abs are small muscles so they recover faster.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4

Quote Originally Posted by Junio
    what supplements and diets have worked the best for you?
    I can now honestlly say get some: Green Bulge or Green MAGnitude creatine + Calicum, and eat correct and workout hard. I've gained 15-20 lb's on most excercises ive done, and i've only been taking Green Bulge for 5 days.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-2

yoo dont think im talkin just shit becuase of my age. i have a 6 pack, and weigh almost 200 pounds and can bench 215+.

If u alreaddy have a relitivly strong abdomin you can work out (just your abs
    ) Every 12 hours. You dont half to, but u could. i do a ab routine at least once a day.
    if u just wanna get ripped, buy your self an ab ball, or a medicine ball. You can do a shit load with them, but if u dont wanna get one u dont really need one, they just help.

The move that Stryk9 discribed is prbz one of the best things u can do. It isolates your rectus adomin. Also doleg raises, justs lay on your back if u dont have a medicine ball/Ab ball just place your hands firmly on the grouns to stablize your lower back, slowly raise both legs and stop about 6 inchs off the ground, hold it for 2 seconds and go back down. if u put ur hand in the middle of your stomach you will feel it ripp.

As for food, just cut your calories, fuck changin your diet completly just make sure ur eating fewer calories then normal. n just do cardio. Dont evan half to do much, 15 minutes a day at a decent speed.

These my be completely inaccurate.. lol.. Becuase are ages are diffrent and i burn calories faster and easy.

G'luck

Srry for the spellin mistakes its like 1:35 in the moring.. and im a fuckin dumbass
    BACKKK
    Who wants a battle?

Battle Record
    17-14

Quote Originally Posted by MegHAtron
    Since you said you don't have fat, do ab exercises with heavy weights...

I'd say do one exercise for upper, one for lower, and one for sides, 12 reps, 3 sets for each exercise... Twice a week...

Normally, you'd do once a week for bigger muscle groups, if you did alot of spot training, but abs are small muscles so they recover faster.

depending on what hes aiming for with the abs i would say 3 times a week and 2 times a week running to keep fat off

or he could do it like 4 times and week and 1 time runnig for bulkier looking abs

Don't use creatine, waste of money. All creatine does is it has your body retain water, so you think you're getting bigger and gaining weight but really as soon as you slip up and stop taking it, it disappears. Plus, you have to drink a shit load of water, because if you don't it won't work well, not to mention you risk becoming dehydrated. Lots of wrestlers die from that shit.

If anything take a protein supplement, which you hardly because if you eat meat you typically get enough protein. So basically you have expensive piss, because of all the excess protein. Not to mention having a lot of protein increases your chances for kidney stones.

Do the workouts mentioned above, and do it the natural way.

Or take steriods.

Dub A Productions

Battle Record
    3-2

yea do it natural, and if ur not gunna, just go full out on riods.... Advice on protein, just have a peanut butter snadwich, raw eggs, protein shake/bar or (suprisingly) the chicken ceaser deli sandwich, sound retarder? get it grilled and it only has about 240 calories. and 24'gs of protein. <-- retarded i know, there deilious thoe

ur body can only take soo much protein before it just builds up cuasein kidney stones..
    BACKKK
    Who wants a battle?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4

Quote Originally Posted by NASTYROO
    Don't use creatine, waste of money. All creatine does is it has your body retain water, so you think you're getting bigger and gaining weight but really as soon as you slip up and stop taking it, it disappears. Plus, you have to drink a shit load of water, because if you don't it won't work well, not to mention you risk becoming dehydrated. Lots of wrestlers die from that shit.

If anything take a protein supplement, which you hardly because if you eat meat you typically get enough protein. So basically you have expensive piss, because of all the excess protein. Not to mention having a lot of protein increases your chances for kidney stones.

Do the workouts mentioned above, and do it the natural way.

Or take steriods.
    Lmao that has to be the funniest thing i've ever heard, saying Creatine just makes you retain water and it's not natural. Yoru body has natural creatine lmao. Before you speak read into the type of creatine thats in green bulge or green MAG, just cause it has a funny name doesnt mean shit. It doesn't have the original Creatine Monohydrate, it has a blend that does not cause water bloat. Water doesn't make you increease in strength. Arnold S. used to take creatine for god sakes, he has weight lifting compeitions named after him, Mike Tyson took creatine while boxing. Dont speak on things you dont know.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4

People first taking Creatine have a tenedency to put on 10-15 lbs of MUSCLE.