Battle Record
    7-2

Yo

YO SPOKEN GOT DIS HANDS DOWN
    V/SPOKEN
    BATTLE NEEDS CLOSIN:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247298
    NEXT PATIENT, SAME TREATMENT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ow: :insane:

ONE MINUTE NIGGAZ LOVE U N ONE MINUTE NIGGAZ HATE; THE NIGGAZ THAT U THINK IS REALLY REAL IS FAKE TOO

old york
    Battle Record
    20-9
    Wow,Honestly com rad you didnt do bad,you had the occasinal multies here and there,but your storyline wasnt that good.It was very basic in my eyes to me.I'vs een it before.Try going for a different concept.It's kinda played to me.Also i didnt like your flow here,it was kind of off as well as the structure.Spoken i thought your verse was a little bit good,but i felt you could've gone better than what I've use to see you.Your verse had some good vocab and the coice made it emotional,and it was deep.

Vote-SD
    hurterrybody.

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins
    Brake Down time.......
    these were two well thought out peice right here,the vocab and since of feeling was there in both of the peice and u could vision or even feel what the yall were sayin an tryin to get out in the peices.....Comrad...pretty good job wit yours man...everything was there...vocab was excellent and on point wit structure.....Spoken u did a good job as well.....really was feelin yours alot cause i could feel your verse more and shit
    so wit that said...i'ma vote Spoken cause of the feeling was deeper then comrads peices....Good job to both....

v/Spoken Deity

Battle Record
    42-21
    im not really a topical head but......
    com i felt yours was alright, i enjoyed the read, and the story line, i thought you could have had a bit more complexity & creativity but it wasent bad, your vocab and structure was bang on point, keep it coming and you will elevate to soming good.
    SD, i liked your hard and fast typ style of writing, came with the complexity/creativity and it was a overall good read.. im going to give this one to spoken D, i enjoyed it better. stay up both of yall