Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: tha finisha all ya get it

Thumbs up tha finisha all ya get it

tha finisha///tha monsta-
    bk stand up.......where brooklyn at/where brooklyn at/ where brroklyn at/hers the new kid on the scene spittin tha facts/true kid on the streets hol this down wit out a gat/dont be fooled though cauz i still move wit a fuckin wolfpac/niggaz in the hood call a historian cauz all my kicks are artifacts/i got feens waitin 4 shit to drop like i spit crack/nigga any verse bout me bet we go tit for tat/niggas wish the rap exstordinary fall back/jus cauz they aint a part of that/
    kid freestyle///punchline king
    inthis world trust no one thats how its got to be/cauz the same nigga i feed be tryin to fight me/chain on my neck know i see y no one likes me/and is this rap shit no one wants to battle me/and homo thugs wearin 5x white and pants with the tucked tee/so i battle myself everyday cauz aint nobody really fuckin wit me/

...Philly® aka Teacher Token Muslim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-10
    u need 2 links or this will get closed
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    44-16
    *Closed*

^Really!

j/p....It was aiight,That was better off being in freestyle cypher..on tha real.

But It had its lil moments...
    Quote Originally Posted by tha Finisha
    dont be fooled though cauz i still move wit a fuckin wolfpac/niggaz in the hood call a historian cauz all my kicks are artifacts
    ..That was str8.

But tha rest was like filler lines..you were reaching to hard,an not landin anything creative...but it was aiight.

4.5/10...Cuz that line I quoted was coo...