Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Gettin' Drunk MUSIC VIDEO

Gettin' Drunk MUSIC VIDEO

Feedback
    Self Savior & eclipse

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Gettin' Drunk MUSIC VIDEO

lol I have to be honest... I'm not sure where you're from, but the accent makes me listen to it different, in a good way.
    I thought your bars were hilarious and on point. Flow was great, punches were there. Video is super cool. Hook could have used you're creative on it.

Gotta listen to the second verse more in depth. But I loved the vibe. Love the video. Quality was great on the vocals.

Nice stuff.

If you get a chance, RTF on Pipe Dreams I just dropped. Can't seem to get anyone to drop thoughts on it.

Final comment: don't box yourself in as a white artist in this genre. We can make these types of songs. It's easy. But you got more to say. Would love to hear it.

Keep at it big dog.

KB
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Return all Feed.

Re: Gettin' Drunk MUSIC VIDEO

Quote Originally Posted by K.B. View Post
    lol I have to be honest... I'm not sure where you're from, but the accent makes me listen to it different, in a good way.
    I thought your bars were hilarious and on point. Flow was great, punches were there. Video is super cool. Hook could have used you're creative on it.

Gotta listen to the second verse more in depth. But I loved the vibe. Love the video. Quality was great on the vocals.

Nice stuff.

If you get a chance, RTF on Pipe Dreams I just dropped. Can't seem to get anyone to drop thoughts on it.

Final comment: don't box yourself in as a white artist in this genre. We can make these types of songs. It's easy. But you got more to say. Would love to hear it.

Keep at it big dog.

KB
    Respect man, thank you!

Im from the UK, Wales, country next to England.

These are the type of songs i make mainly for my live shows and its true to my lifestyle lol, but i most definitely got more to say! Ill post something different up too