User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: On The Low (Prod. by PlanetTier Beats)

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

On The Low (Prod. by PlanetTier Beats)

I dropped a project on Soundcould earlier this year. If it was an album and I had to pick a single, I think this would be it.

Check it out and lmk what you think. Dope? Trash? Did you cut it off, run it back, what?

If you dig it and wanna hear the rest of the project hit the link down undah. And sub to my Youtube channel!

https://soundcloud.com/nahlidgeeie/s...pect-the-worst
    ^this is the "link down undah"

Feed links:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...4-Homeland-DJB
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...by-Ocean-Beats

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Soule

Re: On The Low (Prod. by PlanetTier Beats)

Beat reminds me of Juelz Santana or Cam'Ron. Your delivery and voice reminds me a bit of some early 2000s NY rap. There's a specific rapper but his name is escaping me at the moment. I really fucked with this hook. Made me feel like I was in 2001 again. Super smooth sound.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-amp-Cody-Nash

Battle Record
    8-2

I listen to your joints all the time when they show in the FB feed - sneak-listenin'.

Everything about this is good. It reminds me of 1993 riding out around the town listening to MC Eiht just looking for something to get into. Man, Iont know. This is just a really chill and relaxing joint I can hear in the background of just about any environment. Well done,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like the intro to the beat.. I dig the sing song stuff at the beginning.. its a nice hooks reminds me of some late 90's early 2000's stuff.. delivery and flow is nice.. laid back.. nice lyrics.. flow is straight forward with a smooth delivery.. I like it.. 2nd verse is real nice..

I dig it man.. mixing and quality is dope.. overall the song is put together nicely .. I wish I could calm down like this and just ride out when I rap lol.. I def have too much energy sometimes.

Keep dropping! I enjoyed this.

Reflections is out now

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Tell me why this on some biggie vibes.... The 90s shiiiiiii damn this is clean @Nahlidge just the whole vibe on this spoke some truths because it be like that when we just tryna kick it on the low and you hit the aspects of the sayingdown to the T so props on that big bro. Def. A track I be having on and running it back in the mix but not like back to back nah mean...... Def goes hard and stands on it's own
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    3-17

layed back .. sounds to close to your last joint... good still .. youre really good at audios .. you are keen on detail.. like when you sucked your teeth ..

pc. mal
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I was really feeling this one. I bumped a few times on SoundCloud already but man the hook is smooooooth. Got me singing along and it’s probably my favorite one of your tracks you’ve done honestly. It’s a head nodder. “Only leave the crib to go and bring it back home”…

This hook too good. Could hear this on the radio or something easily. Good motivational track about keeping it to yourself and staying calm about life and staying out the bullshit. Nothing bad to say bro. Loved this.

Hell yea that's what I'm talking about straight fire heat I love it!! Perfect song to smoke and ride to chill as fux!!

I wasn't counting bars, but did you cheat on those verses and only do 8 haha it's clever, but I feel I deserved a third verse if you gonna do that instead of repeating the chorus a forth time. The shit is dope, but on the hook I felt like the "trying to keep it on the low" since it's so slow could have used an echo so it would be like trying to keep it on the low, on the low - which is echoing as your saying the next line. Either way it's fire mad props to ya! I like the creativity of how you arranged the song as well.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

havent heard from you in a minute! love this vibe. hook is smooth and catchy bro. nice and real with the content. you have always had a very original voice that sounds like no other. i honestly can say that. i cant even say one artists that sounds like you. maybe your style reminds me of mos def a little bit. but nah its still so you. i remember your shit from hardcore underground shit back in the day with train of thought or whatever yall were called. still a dope artist man. not the usual kind of beat i remember you rocking but anyway this shit is on point. nothing negative to say and im an extremely negative person man. lol

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

You've always had a cool swagger to you my guy. Nice and simple, but catchy hook. Nice laid back vibe for the whole track.

This is good shit.

However... god damn you got that heavy ass tongue sound that Big and Pun and other slightly rotund humans have. Dont make me go back to New England and drag you to the gym with your giant from Gridiron Gang lookin ass.
    AI