User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NF - “I Miss the Days” REMIX by Cody Nash (Mixed by Cryptic Mitch)

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

NF - “I Miss the Days” REMIX by Cody Nash (Mixed by Cryptic Mitch)

Hit that NF “I Miss the Days” track with some bars of my own about my experiences and life for the past year. Took a whole year and a half off music and really just been working on myself. Coming back under my real name Cody Nash instead of ThatKidCry and revamping the catalogue. Working on a lot of music lately and this is one of the few rap tracks I’ve done cause I’ve been experimenting with a lot of other styles to be real. Found a dope engineer to finesse the mixes in Cryptic Mitch here on rapbattles thanks to my dude Soule’ and I’m gettin back to it…

Hit the SoundCloud with a follow and drop a comment on there too if ya get the chance and see this.

Links:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...at-Hav-Pro-Ali
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...00724-Toxic-AF
    Last edited by Cody Nash; November 9th, 2021 at 08:22 PM

Re: NF - “I Miss the Days” REMIX by Cody Nash (Mixed by Cryptic Mitch)

Can't believe no one fed this yet... I don't listen to NF so I dunno who the original sounds but the flow on this is dope.. lyrics are great. Getting your thoughts out perfectly... delivery is dope.

How come the legends are punks? Damn that's real. You been fired up and inspired. This is great man. Nothing bad to say. Mix I'd good too.. u or cryptic?

I like the talking over the breakdown but it would have been cool to hear a singing type hook or bridge type thing. Some melody.

Great job tho!

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    Can't believe no one fed this yet... I don't listen to NF so I dunno who the original sounds but the flow on this is dope.. lyrics are great. Getting your thoughts out perfectly... delivery is dope.

How come the legends are punks? Damn that's real. You been fired up and inspired. This is great man. Nothing bad to say. Mix I'd good too.. u or cryptic?

I like the talking over the breakdown but it would have been cool to hear a singing type hook or bridge type thing. Some melody.

Great job tho!
    No doubt! I feel like I coulda done a good hook or something too but it was mostly just a quick “get shit off my chest” sort of thing haha..wrote and recorded - then got the mix from cryptic back all in the same day!

Appreciate the positive feedback my dude.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

been meaning to feed this, but i just keep forgetting to come back to it lol... we going to take care of that today though since i aint got shit to do at the moment lol

i dont listen to nf alot either tbh. i like the dude in small doses, but just alot of the same sounding shit to me ,.... anyway

your flow is really nice on this. i also am not familiar with the original track. i have tried recording to these type of beats before and i dunno. i just cant get my voice to work on it. its probably just my limited abilities as im still learning this audio shit. I defo feel the content of this drop. that feeling of finding comfort at your desk while making music while the world is kind of falling apart around you in life. i especially feel the bit about your grandmother passing as i have just gone through the same thing myself, and its hitting kind of hard through these holidays with her not here. very emotional and touches on those dark parts of humanity we all have to face at some point of our lives. i really dont mind audios not having hooks. im not one of those dudes, i can take or leave them.

anyway.. dope track man. looking forward to more in the future

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim