User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Violins For Rapbattles

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Violins For Rapbattles

For the rapbattles and netcees heads new and old.
    If I didn’t mention you, then fuck you.
    Last edited by Cody Nash; December 2nd, 2021 at 05:48 PM

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Violins For Rapbattles

lmao name drops for dayzzzzz. haha love it when text heads are scared to record a verse and prove the shit flows. ive had so many convos like that over the years. you riding this beat on rails. punches are crisp as fuck .... damn, brutal diggs at baron. love the stop-start speed flow you got. crazy how you can switch it up almost mid bar and back and make it all work so seamless. lmfao, this brandon cee shit is hilarious. i just recently learned about all the multiple accounts. hilarious outtro... you was a beast on this man. so glad you came back around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Soule

One more cabbage bar and I'm making you a Hobbit signature. This was mint. Could def tell you were having fun with it and not taking it too seriously. One dead give away was hearing you laugh at your own bar and then continue. I know you didn't do that shit on purpose lol. Flow and delivery was crisp. Good shit overall.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

The irony is not lost on me of posting audio to a dead rap forum about how dead the rap forum is lol. Word @ the outro though, i must have all of Kris Caine's discography on burned cd's hiding somewhere in my childhood house

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Write View Post
    The irony is not lost on me of posting audio to a dead rap forum about how dead the rap forum is lol. Word @ the outro though, i must have all of Kris Caine's discography on burned cd's hiding somewhere in my childhood house
    Hahahha my guy I've missed you. I'm advocating to start a ABL or something up if you're down to stick around.

Battle Record
    8-2

I remember the minor tremble it caused when I came from audio and started dabbling with the text heads. Some of those fools had worse elitist vibes than some of us in audio. I always agreed that you cant really talk about a verse if you cant rap a verse. And some rappers can write as good if not better than some text heads. Anyway, dope track Nash. Respect <----->

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Write View Post
    MISTER WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!