User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Why

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Why

Does someone keep banning the Goode Dr Steakums?

He's honestly about 33% of total posts on the site. He's exactly 50% of all the humor here.

And someone continues to ban him to the point where it seems like harassment. Is it because he calls you guys gay?

Just because it offends you, doesn't mean that you can get mad and ban somebody. Cuz you guys ARE gay. Born that way.

Or, is It because he ONLY calls you gay and it annoys you like the n word to a black man; and never mentions how micropenis-like your micropenises are?

If he acknowledges that your micropenises look exactly like micropenises, in addition to calling you gay, will he then be able to stay here and talk about rap battles?

This is getting really political, can't we all just rap?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Why

I didn’t realize that magic and shit is real... I thought I was just crazy. But shit pop off and I’m the one to take it ALL... NAH. Get them bitches off me - let the shit spin down that I tried to send back like 3x over 5 years ago and still spinning down type shit. Them bitches and their families SWEAR they more important then my creed, religion, kids, and family and like been kicking my ass to stay away and not know ever since I even met them at 15. I’m up now!!!! NOTHING is more important to me than that. Let the shit spin down before allies hit allies again or do something about it and help me. Their demand has ALWAYS caused my nightmares - i thought it was finally over but nah they get to play with my ONE life like it’s just a game. That’s how I feel right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m still trying to figure out how the sociopathic bitch even had a rite to be waking ME up to even begin with... so like

- - - Updated - - -

Sleeping has never been worse too... some people understand that. Like... so publicly too? Nah it was never my intention when I started tripping out and believe me I didn’t know how ugly shit can get.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I didn’t realize how bad my old friends did me... but I see it all now. No malice, no hate, no comment or opinion even. Just bye bitches... I am so humiliated that I even was ever your friend to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a 43 year old white woman... I NEVER wanted to rap. I just love to and want to write!

- - - Updated - - -

As my closed lap top just turned itself on... PLEASE STOP FUCKING WITH ME AND MY HEAD

- - - Updated - - -

Taps and pins but what I can’t understand is if you can do all that how did you not know they were physically and spiritually hurting me too?

- - - Updated - - -

It was like 03 or 04 when I woke up mad early and text my ex “instincts of a spider done crept up inside her” and like that’s not what I’m mad at really... I’m mad that nobody told or taught me shit! And now these bitches really expect me to carry them too?!??

- - - Updated - - -

They’re mixing my heart with someone I can’t stand too.

- - - Updated - - -

You bitches DO EVERYTHING BUT JUST ADMIT AND STOP

- - - Updated - - -

Admit it and stop*

- - - Updated - - -

I asked him point blank if he was related and he said no.

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s on you or that’s on him idc but ain’t no way in hell am I tolerating abuse especially from someone trying to demand to change my religion and god.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not a sadist and it’s gross... and stop posting from my account too!

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you keep spinning me to them bitches and family? Why do you want to hurt me and see me sick and uncomfortable instead too?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

Jes not banned i should tho for him threatening me

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Jes not banned i should tho for him threatening me
    *Secret rare reaction found! Sigh + facepalm combo!*

Threaten you with what, Dia?

He calls people gay, I talk about penises. Neither one of those things can possibly get to you.

Penises aren't real, and even if you're gay, you still have a little penis. So it doesn't matter, you're not going to be fighting them off with your little stick.
    Last edited by Spartacus; October 6th, 2021 at 05:35 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Now listen, you might think that I was just going off on a rant for the day. But I wasn't, I was serious.

I'm here about what's rightfully mine, and What should be standard operating procedure based on so many different hierarchical mechanisms.

Please restore my powers. Anywhere, I don't care. But if you let someone who's been here longer than you, and you've been here forever run around without a single stripe, you're a punk ass leader.
    Last edited by Spartacus; October 6th, 2021 at 05:37 AM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Now listen, you might think that I was just going off on a rant for the day. But I wasn't, I was serious.

I'm here about what's rightfully mine, and What should be standard operating procedure based on so many different hierarchical mechanisms.

Please restore my powers. Anywhere, I don't care. But if you let someone who's been here longer than you, and you've been here forever run around without a single stripe, you're a punk ass leader.
    he PMD me and said he was going to sue me also threatened to spam more than he does now.

about to just close the site, wonder how long before anyone would notice.

it's just you guys talking to your self and spam bots.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Tgf a faggot

Battle Record
    0-2

I wish I understood what was going on but like if there’s a way to make money... how? Let’s make money!!! I’m too sick to work now. Everyone that wanna create unnecessary drama and blame other people for your own shit stand over there... Everyone that needs to air out THEIR OWN demons stop throwing them around and stand over there. Anybody that can make sense of ANY of this? ... please come back and write. I just wanna move the fuck on and get back to my family...

- - - Updated - - -

TGF was cool as fuck... and when I was airing out talking to him I didn’t get hit once!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I’m pretty sure dr steak got set up... see avatar... I’m sure they’re not that stupid. But hey, you never know!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Does someone keep banning the Goode Dr Steakums?

He's honestly about 33% of total posts on the site. He's exactly 50% of all the humor here.

And someone continues to ban him to the point where it seems like harassment. Is it because he calls you guys gay?

Just because it offends you, doesn't mean that you can get mad and ban somebody. Cuz you guys ARE gay. Born that way.

Or, is It because he ONLY calls you gay and it annoys you like the n word to a black man; and never mentions how micropenis-like your micropenises are?

If he acknowledges that your micropenises look exactly like micropenises, in addition to calling you gay, will he then be able to stay here and talk about rap battles?

This is getting really political, can't we all just rap?
    lmao where is tgf at.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

FREE TGF ffs

Soule

Dear lord...

Stranger

TGF is high as shit and thinks he banned I told spart on fb he wasn't.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    FREE TGF ffs
    FREE TGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl.

Stranger

how fucked up do you gotta be to think yoru banned, who ever banned tgf will be banned on the spot and I never banned anyone so theyll be the first.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I never banned him either.