User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 66

Thread: Serious Thread About CaronaVirus, or KungFlu...

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Serious Thread About CaronaVirus, or KungFlu...

I don’t have bro’s I believe I already told you that

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...und&highlight=

- - - Updated - - -

This stupid fucking bitch forcing me to kiss my own hands...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I don’t have bro’s I believe I already told you that

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...und&highlight=

- - - Updated - - -

This stupid fucking bitch forcing me to kiss my own hands...
    Gross!

And you know what? That's the opposite of what you need to do when there's all this homosutra magic casting a pandemic spell on our villages and turning all our presidents into pedophiles!

Gross!

Battle Record
    0-2

Totally gross...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts maybe it’s just a really slow process cause I went to the witch store which said I don’t have to be a witch to send shit back. So I did the kit twice and it didn’t work so I went back and told her and she gave me the name and email of an expert. I emailed and it got bounced back so that’s when I posted the name and info of the guy on this sight and like... them bitches been hitting me since like 99 on mild shit and picture games, mattress shit, and stuff I didn’t even realize existed... SO... I got the kits in NC and been back like 3 years now... felt some shit pull out on a minor so maybe it’s just a really slow process. I had an hallucination where Jesus said to share the pain so idk... on the the vioux I’d say just pull all that shit out at once with like 29 buffers... if people wanna help? My boy tried to take one hit out and I felt it pull and his brother passed out from it. I’m like damn that was like 1/4 of one hit and I got hit 3x in a row. Idk you do the math.

- - - Updated - - -

My only skill is I can beat down men too...

- - - Updated - - -

On the voodoo... I said ok to the “wedding” with F. The one with J I didn’t even know about and barely realized and that was on witch. Soo me and J still cool, he didnt hurt me at all or anything. But I have NO clue how many rounds that witch went. I trust the voodoo more. WAY more than witch...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all Ouija anyway but they taking shit to extreme like the vow was as real as in sacred religion instead of a game. In either case I pretty much forgot both until shit got too real. Kid shit to we grown now... WTF?!??

- - - Updated - - -

I’m grateful to say I’m back to sleeping sitting up again though...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Yes

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    my easter eggs are huge.
    But what of the Egg of June 26?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Steak View Post
    But what of the Egg of June 26?
    You, of course, are talking about this day in history JFK told the still kinda sore, newly poor west Germans in poor German with a sore west Boston accent that he is a donut to show solidarity with the oppressed ppls there.

Or, you may be talking about my famously favorite June holiday, International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. Don't abuse drugs in traffic, guys. I'm fucking serious. Don't.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

This is still a current event.

I have no update on what even IS homosutra magic.

Battle Record
    0-2

Ok let me respond because I know it's an important one for Spartacus or one thread he has questions of... Biggie said "You look so good I would suck on your daddy's dick" and really it's all I got... except for when I saw that episode in Power like I hope that's not supposed to be my Dad... to YES I've never been married because I wanted a strong family and never found the man for that. To having a baby was my birthday wish every year since I was 15 - again, I never found the man strong enough to when I started trying to get pregnant in 2012. Like I don't need the family my bio clock ticking, he just has to be a good father. After allegedly getting shot I am regular for once in my life since but I'm too sick to have a baby now and too old and wouldn't risk the complications or risk having to go off my medicine while pregnant. It is taking the drs longer and longer to bring me back after each break and I can't risk another one. My biggest fear is my mind gone before my body is or something happening to my child or my kid getting stolen etc when I get sick. I'm literally not even there.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Ok let me respond because I know it's an important one for Spartacus or one thread he has questions of... Biggie said "You look so good I would suck on your daddy's dick" and really it's all I got... except for when I saw that episode in Power like I hope that's not supposed to be my Dad... to YES I've never been married because I wanted a strong family and never found the man for that. To having a baby was my birthday wish every year since I was 15 - again, I never found the man strong enough to when I started trying to get pregnant in 2012. Like I don't need the family my bio clock ticking, he just has to be a good father. After allegedly getting shot I am regular for once in my life since but I'm too sick to have a baby now and too old and wouldn't risk the complications or risk having to go off my medicine while pregnant. It is taking the drs longer and longer to bring me back after each break and I can't risk another one. My biggest fear is my mind gone before my body is or something happening to my child or my kid getting stolen etc when I get sick. I'm literally not even there.
    So.. C then, basically.

Battle Record
    0-2

Basically what? @Spartacus
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You, of course, are talking about this day in history JFK told the still kinda sore, newly poor west Germans in poor German with a sore west Boston accent that he is a donut to show solidarity with the oppressed ppls there.

Or, you may be talking about my famously favorite June holiday, International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. Don't abuse drugs in traffic, guys. I'm fucking serious. Don't.
    Abuse them in the safety of your own home like a respectable citizen.

Battle Record
    0-2

Hell no... I'm not down with that shit at all! And the one time I was eyeing somoene sideways for weird shit I dismissed it as impossible. Also in some witch shit when conversating with the voices in my head (dismissing it as crazy) it was a topic of dicussion that went to far for me to enter or play... However, on some magic hind sight shit why do you think I am trying so hard to send it back and get that crazy sick shit off me too. And in Norwalk with Ray it was coming from the other direction or familial names and I couldn't even move or push him off me. Which is why I am firm in saying nah bitches and who ever else is involved - get off me I'll be judged as for and as me. I'm not your shield, trash can, or bitch. I assune to cover up their own indescretions when they know our field is around and in play. Ain't no secrets over here...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Basically what? @Spartacus
    Basically your dad invented homosutra magic and sucked both your and my dicks, smashed together in tandem.