Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who needs an album cover or mixtape?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Who needs an album cover or mixtape?

Been around the block here many, many years ago on this account and another.

I have some spare time and if someone needs a mixtape cover or album cover, just give some details below and I can make it happen within a few days. No charge, and can accept up to 3-5max.
    Newfound Stylez

Soule

Re: Who needs an album cover or mixtape?

You looking to do anything else? Facebook cover? Wallpaper? Sig?

By the way, what's up Spicy? It's Leximus/Belligerent. Pretty sure we were in a crew together way back in the day.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Im game to anything if needed. Love doing the covers thats why it was more specific. But yeah it has been a Loooooong time since I been on here so if we were cheers! I was under Spicy_One, banned, then opened this one back in '06. Back when they were handing out bannings on a lot of us, who knew exaclty why.
    Newfound Stylez

Soule

Yeah, I remember Spice_One for sure. Had the big titty anime chick signature lol.

Battle Record
    0-2

the word dead!
    with a sideways cross asif a dead man

Battle Record
    2-4

I'm down to shoot some cool ideas your way bro!

- - - Updated - - -

DM me or Get @ me on one of my social medias in my sig.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.