User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: just got a PM from an RB member...

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: just got a PM from an RB member...

I suspect buttfoolery is amidst.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    its all classified. the feds swooped in and took all evidence to protect him in witness protection...

apparently you have a REPUTATION of forcing the homosex...
    lmao the homosex

shit kills me

Battle Record
    0-1

I think it fuels you. It makes you sigh with mirth as you plant flowers. It makes you giddy while shopping for goat milk at Whole Foods. It makes you beam as you pick out throw pillows at Tier One. It makes you radiant as you gaze lovingly into the waiters eyes at the Olive Garden as you order a salad.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    lmao the homosex

shit kills me
    you know...

i keep telling myself that i SHOULD have known.... i really should have known about you...
    the day you showed me your brand new flash drive you bought...
    your "250 GiggityBytes Anal Bead Flashdrive"...
    a red flag should have been raised...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    I think it fuels you. It makes you sigh with mirth as you plant flowers. It makes you giddy while shopping for goat milk at Whole Foods. It makes you beam as you pick out throw pillows at Tier One. It makes you radiant as you gaze lovingly into the waiters eyes at the Olive Garden as you order a salad.
    When you're shopping at K Mart for curtains and extra poofy pillows for your couch you pretend to be looking at the lower shelves but really you're checking out legs of dudes walking by on the other side of said shelves. You are so gay, that if you were the only one shot in Orlando it would have impacted the gay community on the same level. That makes you about 50x more gay than the average gay dude.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    you know...

i keep telling myself that i SHOULD have known.... i really should have known about you...
    the day you showed me your brand new flash drive you bought...
    your "250 GiggityBytes Anal Bead Flashdrive"...
    a red flag should have been raised...
    They were 90% off I couldn't pass up a deal like that

Battle Record
    0-1

When you're shopping at K Mart for curtains and extra poofy pillows for your couch you pretend to be looking at the lower shelves but really you're checking out legs of dudes walking by on the other side of said shelves. You are so gay, that if you were the only one shot in Orlando it would have impacted the gay community on the same level. That makes you about 50x more gay than the average gay dude.
    That alone tells me you go to wine mixers to meet men who are scholars in public but will treat you like the bedroom princess you've craved to be since the first time you saw a music video. While your friends and/or homies were fawning over the backup dancers grinding on the musicians you were saddened by the fact it wasn't you in that sequined tube top rubbing up on that guy singing the song.

Battle Record
    96-70

That alone tells me you go to wine mixers to meet men who are scholars in public but will treat you like the bedroom princess you've craved to be since the first time you saw a music video. While your friends and/or homies were fawning over the backup dancers grinding on the musicians you were saddened by the fact it wasn't you in that sequined tube top rubbing up on that guy singing the song.
    When you go to Booster Juice with your boyfriend he gets jealous of how much attention you pay to your strawberry parfait and when he slaps it out of your hand you guys get into a slapping hissy fit fight.

Battle Record
    0-1

im going to drink a glass of chardonnay and watch fraser and dream about you
    Another VBL pitch, huh?

Battle Record
    96-70

Another VBL pitch, huh?
    I win because my previous retort surpassed your last retort by astronomical proportions

Battle Record
    0-1

I win because me and @Cody Phoenix went on a wine-out while we watched every episode of Friends. Our couples councilor suggested we do this to reconcile after Cody found my lip shaped business cards promoting my evening alter ego "dicq majiq", but he never complains how I manage to afford our weekly getaways to marthas vinyard for male couples mondays
    This explains things...

Battle Record
    96-70

tee hee
    wtf

Battle Record
    0-1

me and jae and killing spree are about to have a dick battle on skype but we wanna see a straight guys dick this time you down to get in on this mr elmsby
    What the fuck, no. Don't ask me this again, it's the 39th time this week.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

What the fuck, no. Don't ask me this again, it's the 39th time this week. YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK!!! I HOST THE EVENT!! I hope you all notice the difference in size I'm gaining since I've been using the penis enlargement pills...

My boyfriend just LOVES it! Kenneth even bought me a new car with my improvements

<3 you guys, see you soon!!

How was my name brought into this, I was unaware of a skype penis battle but I can assure you I'm not interested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

What the fuck, no. Don't ask me this again, it's the 39th time this week.
    What would you do, if we one day got an openly gay president?