User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 125

Thread: why???

Stranger

why???

is it acceptable for black people to be racist towards whites?

they can say cracker this and cracker that, but if we say nigger they cry foul.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: why???

well

the standard response goes blah blah blah slavery blah blah my ancestors yada yada blah blah oppressed blah yap yap white america blah yah blap. . . .. followed by some shit about reparations or some bullshit like that

someone please feel free to tell me if im wrong
    Last edited by Nohbody; June 3rd, 2016 at 10:46 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    well

the standard response goes blah blah blah slavery blah blah my ancestors yada yada blah blah oppressed blah yap yap white america blah yah blap. . . .. followed by some shit about reparations or some bullshit like that

someone please feel free to tell me if im wrong
    like that world star shit, those black dudes be calling this dude a cracker ass racist honkey lol.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

In Australia, the Ethnics can call each other what ever they want, there's a whole stack of words I won't go into.
    But if a white aussie comes out and says it to them, that's when the shit will hit the fan.
    And so it should. That's the way it goes. Why does everything need to be equal and fair?
    As if life is like that. And people haven't had the same experiences in order to feel the same way.
    What annoys me is people needing explanations on why we can't name call certain people.
    Fuck the whys. Just bloody because. That's why.
    As if black people haven't had enough shit in the past, and still in the present day, to deal with.
    So much unfairness still, where they're concerned, and your problem Dia isn't that they get treated
    unfairly in so many ways, and have (in australia (the Aboriginals), lower life expectancy, lower education levels,
    lower employment, less opportunities, and so on, your problem Dia,
    is why can't we call them nigger without them getting annoyed, and why can they call white people cracker?

Why does a black man get quizzed for rape when he wasn't in the vicinity?
    Why do the cops stop more black men then white men when they're patrolling the streets?
    Why did the staff assume that the black guys in the shop were stealing and called the cops,
    when the guys were just shopping, just like all the white guys in the store?
    Why do our courts and the judicial system discriminate based on if the guy is black or white?
    And why do we have so many black deaths in custody?

That's why Dia.
    Imo, that's why.

Make the world fair, and then maybe you can expect some sort of equality in language.
    Or even better, maybe we can make the world fair, and then we can get past name calling all together.
    Last edited by Emily; June 4th, 2016 at 12:18 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

or... Emily...

people can let go of the past, and start treating each other, and judging each other as individuals on their own merits...

im in no way saying that slavery should be forgotten, or what happened over there with the native people...

BUT.... these things are now over with.... noone on this planet lived through it....
    racism IS still alive and well, and in some cases, being black DOES make life harder...

but that does not mean that i owe anyone anything, or that i am their enemy....

i treat people as individuals regardless or what they are or who they are... it is their own actions that reap the consequences i put forth in associating with people....

i expect the same in return...

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    or... Emily...

people can let go of the past, and start treating each other, and judging each other as individuals on their own merits...

im in no way saying that slavery should be forgotten, or what happened over there with the native people...

BUT.... these things are now over with.... noone on this planet lived through it....
    racism IS still alive and well, and in some cases, being black DOES make life harder...

but that does not mean that i owe anyone anything, or that i am their enemy....

i treat people as individuals regardless or what they are or who they are... it is their own actions that reap the consequences i put forth in associating with people....

i expect the same in return...
    And so do they. I'm generalising Toobs, obviously.
    There are good and bad people world wide, regardless of race.
    But life as we know it, hasn't progressed as much as we'd like to think it has.
    While our systems are corrupt, and our ideals are messed up, our logical thinking doesn't
    fix everything. Why? Because there aren't enough logical thinkers in positions of power.
    The ones who are logical thinkers don't get the vote because of corruption higher up. Because of money and greed.
    Letting go of the past is easier said than done.
    Especially if the past reflects certain areas of your present.
    Especially if the past still hits you in the face.
    This unfairness stems through all races. Not just the black race.
    But it's the black race we're talking about now.
    You said...
    But we have offspring who are still paying the price for their relatives who lived through it.
    We still have 'The stolen Generation' in Australia, living through it. We still have those people alive today.
    They were the Aboriginals who were stolen from their families (little children) and put with white families, to work as
    slaves and maids and generally 'work for them'. They were given to women who had no children, just because.
    They were given/stolen for all sorts of different reasons. And some of those people are alive today.
    Now, how do you tell these people that no one on this planet lived through it? They themselves, and their families
    are still living through it, every day of their lives. Still...today.
    Last edited by Emily; June 4th, 2016 at 01:26 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

and still, today, i have 0 to do with any of that...

so when im looked down upon for being white, they can suck my white dick with their big fat fucking black lips...
    just is what it is.... i give back as i am given... if im an enemy by default then they become the same...

these social media crusades, that have now leaked way beyond social media and into the real world...into politics, and into everyday life... they have made it to where there are a huge, huge chunk of people who are racist as FUCK themselves against anyone who is white..
    all while claiming to just be fighting for equality...

im not for being dominated when i stand next to someone as an ally... i will just quickly turn my back on them and treat them the same...

straight, white males are a target. SJW culture is a fucking cancer and is extremely counter-productive....

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

@Toobs
    I think if someone is being racist Toobs, if we do the same back, then how are we dealing with racism?
    We're all a product of conditioning if we do. We're conditioned to hit back and lash out.
    If we could instead, not judge, even those that judge us, and instead try to support, through love, not hate,
    then maybe we have a chance. But while we're doing what's been done to us, then nothing will change.
    I'm not saying any of this is easy.
    I'm just saying that if we do what's done to us, or they do what we do to them, then that vicious circle won't
    ever be broken.

Btw, I'm not saying that you directly have anything to do with the ways of the past. You personally don't.
    But we all have to deal with the mess that's left because of it.

there are a huge, huge chunk of people who are racist as FUCK themselves against anyone who is white..
    all while claiming to just be fighting for equality...
    These people are just as misinformed and full of hate as the KKK are.
    More hate to spread around.

I worked with some black kids in kiddy jail, and at the start of it, they hated my guts, tried to scare me, called me all sorts of names, and didn't want a part of me, mainly because I'm white. But after time, they relaxed, saw that I had their best interest at heart and started to trust me. These kids had a lot of odds against them, and they were used to be treated in a bad way, mainly by white authority. That's not to say their own Aboriginal families didn't treat them right either. But after some time together, they realised that I wasn't what they have perceived me to be, and respected me and befriended me and told me that I changed a lot of views in their heads. I had to put up with quite a bit to get to that stage though, and I knew that.
    In the end, for me, it was worth it.
    I guess we have to recognise what's worth it for us, and what isn't, and make a smart choice, because their kids are doing what their daddy's are doing, and our kids will do what we do.
    And so it goes.
    Last edited by Emily; June 4th, 2016 at 02:32 AM

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

We're not going to change anything over a forum discussion about this topic. I have a lot to say about this, maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

Every race in the history of the world has had the short end of the stick at some point or another. I'll leave it at that for now.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by TheIllyricist View Post
    We're not going to change anything over a forum discussion about this topic. I have a lot to say about this, maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

Every race in the history of the world has had the short end of the stick at some point or another. I'll leave it at that for now.
    If one person can change the way they think, and lead with love and not hate, then somethings can be changed, even on a forum.
    And i agree with you, every race has had it hard, at one time or another.

And not just every race.
    Women still don't get paid as much as men, in this day and age, for doing the same job.
    The unfairness is mind boggling.
    It's a really unfair world in so many ways.
    Last edited by Emily; June 4th, 2016 at 02:53 AM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Those pesky blacks...
    How dare they not take generations of bullshit until about 60 yes ago and not take it in stride?
    Why on earth would these pesky blacks not just be Ok with it because white ppl said everything is cool?
    How dsre black people harbor resentment towards whites. Its completely unfounded.
    How dare blacks not wanna play fair with whites after all that's been done.

Even tho, the majority of blscks DO let bygones be bygones.....
    Why on earth would some black people have I'll will towards whites? Its completely out of the blue.
    Its definitely, definitely, not as if blacks and everyone else who isn't lily white SHOULD hate whites.
    They clearly have no reason to.

Especially when whites are individuals. Why should whites be judged by the action of other whites?
    Its not like blacks are. Its not not like everything any single black or brown person does is a representation of the entire race.
    Why should any black person be hesitant to embrace a white person because of something another white person did?
    Surely, blacks don't go thru that. Surely I'm not a thug, on all accounts, because I'm black, until I speak and "sound educated for a...you know"

Pesky blacks. They should just forget about the past. Because its not like anyone alive, experienced the inequalities and still is experiencing them, as well as institutional and systematic racism today.
    Sheesh. Nobody was alive in the 1960s when blacks actually became recognized as equal.
    Its not like racism and prejudice remains to this day.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Stranger

i blame it on abe lincoln, fuck you honest abe.

they are racist when you are not even being racist towards them.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by joog'n View Post
    Those pesky blacks...
    How dare they not take generations of bullshit until about 60 yes ago and not take it in stride?
    Why on earth would these pesky blacks not just be Ok with it because white ppl said everything is cool?
    How dsre black people harbor resentment towards whites. Its completely unfounded.

Why on earth would some black people have I'll will towards whites? Its completely out of the blue.
    Its definitely, definitely, not as if blacks and everyone else who isn't lily white SHOULD hate whites.

Especially when whites are individuals. Why should whites be judged by the action of other whites?
    Its not like blacks are. Its not not like everything any single black or brown person does is a representation of the entire race.
    Why should any black person be hesitant to embrace a white person because of something another white person did?
    Surely, blacks don't go thru that. Surely I'm not a thug, on all accounts, because I'm black, until I speak and "sound educated for a...you know"

Pesky blacks. They should just forget about the past. Because its not like anyone alive, experienced the inequalities and still is experiencing them, as well as institutional and systematic racism today.
    Sheesh. Nobody was alive in the 1960s when blacks actually became recognized as equal.
    you dont have to forget the past

just dont blame it on white people that had nothing to do with it

i dont owe anyone shit, and unless you were a damn slave. . . nobody owes you shit either

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by joog'n View Post
    Those pesky blacks...

Very well said.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a little shocked at you @Enoch Light , and you @Toobs.
    Not so much you @Dia lol

But people, where's your empathy?

- - - Updated - - -

Group consciousness is a powerful thing.
    And it can go either way.
    Last edited by Emily; June 5th, 2016 at 08:48 AM

Battle Record
    3-1

@Emily

i know it dont apply to every black person, obviously

but black people who where born way outside the era of slavery and try to use it as a crutch to excuse their racism towards white people in this day and age is ridiculous to me

fact is, there are just racist people in the world. And they will use anything to reinforce their racism. Im just not one of the types to say, well its o.k. if that black dude is racist because at some point one of his ancestors that he never met may have been a slave.