User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 129

Thread: Money Mayweather

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Money Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This.
    Glad you were able to get your two cents in Ryan. To bad you don't know a thing about me.

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by xXFresHXx View Post
    Glad you were able to get your two cents in Ryan. To bad you don't know a thing about me.
    I know that you're a mellow-dramatic sissy who takes rap boards entirely too seriously. That's enough for me.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I know that you're a mellow-dramatic sissy who takes rap boards entirely too seriously. That's enough for me.
    Whatever gets you through the day, you ball tickling, pubic hair sniffing cock fiend.

Battle Record
    96-70

Now get back to your lifes goal and moderate the lounge you fucking loser hahaha, what a bitch you are. You can't defend yourself when I point out your flaws, but when someone else makes a valid point you have to feed off of it because you have the mentality of an empty ketchup packet you waste of fucking breath. Don't address me again, you sour crusty ball licking vaginal crease.

Battle Record
    12-8

Whatever gets you through the day, you ball tickling, pubic hair sniffing cock fiend.
    Now get back to your lifes goal and moderate the lounge you fucking loser hahaha, what a bitch you are. You can't defend yourself when I point out your flaws, but when someone else makes a valid point you have to feed off of it because you have the mentality of an empty ketchup packet you waste of fucking breath. Don't address me again, you sour crusty ball licking vaginal crease.
    [youtube]UwIExmtkrNM[/youtube]

Where my beats at?
    Who is Diasick?
    [youtube]qvg2qmD3vfE#t=[/youtube]

Battle Record
    96-70

Whateva! I don't care if I like to suck the sweat off of mens balls at homeless shelters! I do what I want! Whateva!
    Wow

Battle Record
    12-8

Wow
    Why you mad, though? Are all Canadians this pent up?

Battle Record
    96-70

Why you mad, though? Are all Canadians this pent up?
    What makes you think I'm mad dude? I'm wasting time here.

You talking about me?
    You see any other faggot canadians around here? Oh maybe you thought I was talking about dadiator, he's canadian too.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by GesturesRevenge View Post
    You see any other faggot canadians around here? Oh maybe you thought I was talking about dadiator, he's canadian too.
    I don't think @Dadiator is canadian, if he is its news to me. Anways, did you know that canadians were the fiercest fighters in the World Wars? Don't underestimate what you know nothing about.. You propaganda eating sheep.

LOL @ the fiercest warriors. I was deployed with you pansies for a joint exercise we had in alaska. You guys are pathetic as fuck.

Canada is nothing more than a hat for america.

Battle Record
    0-2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

LOL @ the fiercest warriors. I was deployed with you pansies for a joint exercise we had in alaska. You guys are pathetic as fuck.

Canadian soldiers gained a reputation as being crazy fierce and dedicated in 1915 in the battle of Ypres in WWI. they held off the germans despite being engulfed in poison gas.

Fast forward to WWII and we find that Canada basically owns the atlantic ocean. they became the best u boat hunters in the entire war and allowed for the safe shipment of men and supplies for a devestated britain.

On D- Day we find that the Canadians pushed further in to france that any other force of that day. this is despite the fact that Juno beach was the second most fortified of the beaches (to Omaha)

Canada gets little recognition because it is considered British despite being independant for almost 100 years at the time. It will always be regarded as a british and american war. These are just some of the reasons . please read a book on this

You only know what your American government is willing to teach you, and most of it is propaganda. Until you start using your own head, instead of letting people put stuff in there for you, kind of like the endless barrage of dicks you suckle on, why don't you start thinking on your own?

Canadian soldiers gained a reputation as being crazy fierce and dedicated in 1915 in the battle of Ypres in WWI. they held off the germans despite being engulfed in poison gas.

Fast forward to WWII and we find that Canada basically owns the atlantic ocean. they became the best u boat hunters in the entire war and allowed for the safe shipment of men and supplies for a devestated britain.

On D- Day we find that the Canadians pushed further in to france that any other force of that day. this is despite the fact that Juno beach was the second most fortified of the beaches (to Omaha)

Canada gets little recognition because it is considered British despite being independant for almost 100 years at the time. It will always be regarded as a british and american war. These are just some of the reasons . please read a book on this

You only know what your American government is willing to teach you, and most of it is propaganda. Until you start using your own head, instead of letting people put stuff in there for you, kind of like the endless barrage of dicks you suckle on, why don't you start thinking on your own?
    Where did they teach you these lies.