User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Royal Flush (Freeverse) RTF

Royal Flush (Freeverse) RTF

Wattup everyone. This is another one of my freeverse type shit. I honestly think this is one of my better pieces. I doubt I'm really gonna release a lot more audios as of now. I kind of wanna wait until I get better quality, better equipment and all that stuff. It'll be appreciated if you guys judge my rapping ability and flow, delivery, all that instead of the quality, because As you can see, its not the best. Thanks

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...946/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...787/index.html
    Check out some of the pages:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Royal Flush (Freeverse) RTF

this was a dope free verse man, ya the quality could be a little better but still you went in, the lyrics were good, flow was on point throughout. i dig your voice too very unique which is a big bonus. i was vibin the beat too gave me an old school feel and jamming to it i love these tunes. overall dope drop man keep them coming you got lots of potential
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/itstoby/toby-those-days-prod[/SC]

My Youtube Channel:

Dream B1g Or Live Small

Get Familiar

yeah jcole killed this beat....sound like you got an accent...british?

flow ain't too bad a bit heard a few stumbles here and there but overall not too bad, watch that pronucation at times got jumbled up a little bit with the flow....but yeah this flow is pretty strong man good breath control too delivery wasn't bad either

hit me back with feed please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...631/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

work wid lyrics and wid flow
    in my opinion u should find da studio)
    good luck

I feel you guys. Appreciate the comments and feed

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

this wasnt bad at all homie was creative i lliked the contet just work on the delivery and flow other than that you are heading in the right direction
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

The delivery could be smoother it could be the recordinBut I liked the cadence of your flow 1st verse was definatly better than the 2nd where you seem to go off rhythmn

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

appreciate it guys

Get Familiar

Yo rtf man
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

You got a unique voice..sounds good. Flow is on and off at times..it'll come though. Haven't seen a remix to this before so it was good.

Once you get that high quality equipment you'll notice how much more it picks up and what your weaknesses are. Just be more natural with the flow IMO. But yeah, overall this was cool. Keep it up, man. 1
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

listenin..the beats pretty dope. kinda simple and plain but it fits the track. the quality isnt bad, nothin spectacular, but in time. the flow is on point for the most part, it seems like your rapping really high pitched. try bringing it down making it more natural and see what ya get. delivery is on point, you got the confidence just nail down the flow and structure a bit and itll be real dope. keep it up man.

-Peace
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Appreciate comments and thoughts everyone

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

dope flow homie

im likin the vocab. And your multis in each line, flow COULD use work, so you can stay on beat, other then that, emotions are there. good stuff

YouTube:

Twitter:

Not my style of rap but this shit is pretty ill