User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: NEW TRACK Keep Moving On

Get Familiar

Re: NEW TRACK Keep Moving On

Upping this
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

beat is fucking dope. really chill. first verse - i liked the direction you took with it. tired of doing the music and having a hard time finishing writing tracks at times. I can feel it. I thought you couldve used more complex rhyme schemes/ and words. Delivery was decent. 2nd - I liked your delivery more, sounded more comfortable. Talked mostly about rishi, you couldve gone in about yourself to make it more personal. Good content though. The 3rd and 4th verses were kind of like extensions of your first ones. Overall i thought it was a cool track. Very personal and deep, with good subject matter. Thought rishi couldve put more emotion into it and switched up the flow more. Dan - u did your thing writing about rishi, kind of wish you did something personal on here though too. It was cool though in a eminem forgot about dre way. Loved the chorus, very strong.

Get Familiar

Thanks man

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

The Beat is Dope.
    The lyrics are good and sounds genuine.
    All 3 verses ride the beat well.
    Nice song overall

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

I've heard this beat countless times, you did...remake it

but I wouldnt take credit for producing it, its pretty much a carbon copy of the anno domini beat.

there's a difference between sampling, and cloning a beat completely.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

and on the song...

Here's my honest feedback

First guys presence is OK, but his lyrics aint that good, flows decent but simple. Hook was good. Second guy was a little better but his flow was also inconsistent and his presence was good but not great.

The beat really made the song better, with a different/less catchy beat this wouldnt be as praised as it is being.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

not a big fan of the beat exactly. im really annoyed of it since i downloaded it before. i like what you guys did with the track though. overall concept is dope. intro is decent. rishi sounded pretty nice. good mechanics and of course slick lyrics. good job dude. hook is pretty good. favourite part so far. second verse is pretty good as well. nice mechanics for the most part. towards the end it seemed a little shaky. but overall nice verse. rishi has a nice third verse and polishes the track pretty nice. actually the best verse on the track in my opinion.

hit me back
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...43#post8373543

Battle Record
    0-1

iight, I guess we can call it track of week .. for RB anyways. Second guy seems to know what he's doing in regards to the stage presence anyways. It's an alright track, MC need to stop complaining so much though.
    SUGAR KANE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Get Familiar

Didn't know ppl were still posting here but thx for feed