Showing results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: L.E - Send The Clouds...Self-Produced Album Banger

Battle Record
    11-5

L.E - Send The Clouds...Self-Produced Album Banger

[SOUNDCLICK]11178310[/SOUNDCLICK]

LIKE L.E ON FACEBOOK

Written, Produced, Recorded, and Engineered by L.E

Another track from the self-produced album. Intro is Kid Future, and outro is Sims, two other artists who work under me.

Beat is kind of a silly vibe kind of shit, just trying to have some fun with this. Thought it turned out pretty decent.

As awlays, all links will be hit.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...063/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: L.E - Send The Clouds...Self-Produced Album Ba

I'm diggin the weird beat, different is good. You have a nice flow & delivery no doubt, lyrics are not bad either. stay fresh man good stuff.

hit me up
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...453/index.html
    I wish that everything was better from the weather to the measure of intelligence

This beat is bangin...was rockin to it the whole way

Intro was comical

Flow is frenetic and slick

TOTW IMO...

RTF pls on So Fly pt. 5

Q DA GAWD

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback, links hit and favours returned. Up to the top keep them coming.

Social Media:

..Poetically licensed... Coexist's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Whatup L.E...

First track I'm hearing from you. Nice flow and multi's. Mellow vibe to the instrumental and the delivery hits it pretty nice man.

Only thing: Some bass would be make this even more dope!

Peace..
    "Expect what I'm After is the Skill to Empire,
    To Accept every Answer in it's Real and Entire/
    The "Best" doesn't Matter, it's the Build of the Fire!
    So Success isn't Glamour it's the Will to Inspire!/" - Deth Wun

Battle Record
    11-5

Haha check your speakers man, lots of bass in this.

But thanks for the feedback. Up to the top.

Social Media:

funny intro. your voice is funny too. Opening flow is super sick! Good multisyllabic rhymes and similes. the beat is simple but you tear it up. I could actually bump this shit man its dope.

Battle Record
    3-2

this is real dope L.E. fasho... beat is cool, I'm feelin' the vibe... first emcee is pretty dope... all the verses are nice on this, y'all work well together... definitely, this track is dope...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Man, your delivery, voice, flow...all come together really fuckin nicely. You know what you're doin when you get on a track so it sounds super dope...diggin the hell outta this beat. Good job. I'm really feelin this, bro. Nothin much to say. You killed it. Keep it up. 1

RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...929/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    11-5

Haha just me on the track Keeb, my buddies do the intro and outro thats it.

But thanks for the feedback and track of the week.

Up to the top, keep dropping them links.

Social Media:

Get Familiar

iigh checking this

lol @ intro....quality real nice man....not really feeling beat....flow is cool though real consistent.....hmm not really feeling hook man think i've noticed this before on your tracks....they sound just like a verse nothing stands out from them

overall verses were def dope no complaint hook was meh, keep diong u man tho

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...122/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    5-5

beat wa different but i liked it..
    you had a cool flow/delivery in verse 1
    hook wuz dope i liked the vibe haha "this is for the hotties giving me looks" very catchy
    verse 2 flow seemed more confident and delivery was just as good (my fav outta the 3 u did)
    verse 3 - i liked the delivery (strong mic presence). flow was cool
    lyrical wise it was good - flow and delivery was on point.. hook was catchy
    and overall you did your thing with the track

return feed please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...77#post8311877 or click link in sig
    No one is perfect

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback, links have been hit.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Beat...meh, It's different but nothing to it...lol.

Verse 1- You came in nicely, flow smooth...I'm sure you already know that. Sometimes I felt you tried to fit in 1 too many words...which obviously effects your delivery, due to lack of breathing. uh...pretty good verse though. I'm just very particular.

Choruse- Is meh, kinda old school vibe too it, which Is nice to hear. Not my style but worked...

2,3 Verse- No complaints really, energy all the way through...good stuff.

Overall decent track. Def not my style...but I can dig this.
    Best of the best

I loved the beat, I loved the unorthodox feeling of the opening of the track it was quite creative I thought. Otherwise for the actual lyrics and delivery I thought it was all well done, I enjoyed your voice and I thought this track was well mixed and clear. The flow was on point. I would definitly bang this track man. Definitely a fan, I would follow your music.

Please rtf? http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...036/index.html