User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Over High (Produced By J.Demers)

J.Demers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

Re: Over High (Produced By J.Demers)

Real Nice Vibe Fam.

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Conway View Post
    Real Nice Vibe Fam.
    Goodlookin!

or

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

I aint feelin' how it drops in, seems abit off? other than that it's really nice. safe!

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by Fre View Post
    I aint feelin' how it drops in, seems abit off? other than that it's really nice. safe!
    yea i an agree on that bro, i said the same thing to myself when i gave it a few listens, i hate finding my mistakes after im done making the beat

or

Nah man i think is its pretty kool man these kind of beats need to sound like this. seem a bit of low in the mixt that needs clean up but that might just be the sample. the kick are really heavey nice sounds like its made with an mpc or a machine. The vibe is real kool man this will sell lots of rappers are are look for these vibe beats good looking

Nice atmosphere, i like the bass.

J.Demers

thanks for the feedback ppl, def make sure you check out & subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/jdemers92

or

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

it's a cool beat... I liked the overall vibe, and the sample was great. Overall, maybe it could use a few variations here and there, to keep it interesting, but with vocals it would be fine. Good work, keep it up

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBeats View Post
    it's a cool beat... I liked the overall vibe, and the sample was great. Overall, maybe it could use a few variations here and there, to keep it interesting, but with vocals it would be fine. Good work, keep it up
    yea i kno wat u mean because the intro is really dope & then it tends to be a bit boring, i def could of added a little more

or