User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: King bunzy **new single** "50 Barz of Practice"

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

Arrow King bunzy **new single** "50 Barz of Practice"

ANOTHER NEW SINGLE OFF MY UPCOMING GOD OF WAR 2 CD! FEEDBACK MY NINJAZ! IM OPEN FOR COLLABS ON THE ALBUM ALSO!

http://soundcloud.com/mr_50_cent/50-barz-of-practice

LINKS:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...539/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...505/index.html
    linkz:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!

Re: King bunzy **new single** "50 Barz of Practice

aow, only thing i can think of the mixing could have been more crisper and the doubles some time make the vocals in general sound a little bit garbled, but overall this is dope, punches, flow, delivery everything

you made this beat too? it was simple but dope

good shit fam

@chiefesco

Yea i made this beat too! Im only rolling wit original beatz for the god of war 2.. Thanx for the feedback my ninja! Yo you know 950 plus? I be in the bx..
    linkz:

950 plus? i ain't familiar with it, i be in the castle hill/northside section(northside up by jerome/gunhill)

@chiefesco

I KNOW WHERE THAT IS .. YOU UP MY MELROSE AND THE LAST STOP ON THE SUBWAY RIGHT? 950 BE WIT ag FROM d.i.t.c. AND SADAT x .. I CAME OUT THERE A FEW TIMES TO KICK IT WIT THE gOD'S IM ALWAYS IN HARLEM AND THE HEIGHTS THO.. HOLLA AT ME..
    linkz:

yeah last stop by the 6

oo aight i know where you talking about now

definitely fam

@chiefesco

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

not feeling the beat, flow is alright, had some real good sped up parts....delivery could be hyped to make the lsitener get a bit hyped...lyrics arent bad...vocals could be cleaned up a bit so itd be easier to hear more clearly
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Get Familiar

the link u gave me was closed so checking this

aiigh feeling this beat..hmm already not feeling the delivery man sounds real generic along with your voice know you can't help that but def delivery got that mainstream delivery and def some punches that have been used many times before...some ok ones...hmmm u need to change up the flow man if u just gonna be going in for 50 bars like this

overall not really feling this man, not really style but yeah change up the flow/delivery at times

check out this track for me if u can
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...595/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Danchise Records Baby! Danchise's Avatar

Listening now, the vocals arent the clearest but nice. sounds like you come in with alot of swag, i dig that for real. lyrics are there, nothing that blows me out of the water but there tight brotha. Solid flow throughout, good shit.

return the feed homie
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...596/index.html

Beat was ok could have banged harder
    Vocals could have mixed crisper to sound better
    Liked the flow reminded a bit of Black Rob ( which is good)
    Enjoyed the track
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...302/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...469/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.