I can't say this is my favorite, or one of my favorite 'Pac albums. It's not really his style. Its not from his heart, its him trying to fit in to a label known for sex, gunplay, gangstrizm, but dope lyrics and acts. But that's not what Pac was about. But I give it a 3/5 overall because of that, and half the album is just filler tracks and random bullshit the producers put on for the sake of having material.

1. Ambitionz Az A Ridah 5/5

This is a gangsta track, you can tell from the first words. But Daz puts down a solid beat and Pac rips it to shreds. Its rough, raw and awesome. Not much else to say about it, but its the first thing you hear on the album and definately is one of the best tracks and a good presentation for the album.

2. All About U 4/5

Another solid beat that Johny "J" and Pac put down. It samples Cameo's hit single, "Candy". I love production and beats, so I love, no, fucking loved this track and the previous, and the next one. Its one of the singles. The video was pretty cool and the guest appearances weren't that bad either. But its another gangsta track, but very west coast sounding and funky, so I don't care.

3. Skandalouz 3/5

This song reminds me of some females I knew. Its about scandalous women. I can kind of relate to it. I liked the g-funk feel of it alot. But in a way, it kind of bored me. But he had Nate Dogg on it, so it made it better.

4. Got My Mind Made Up 3/5

This track kind of bored me. It had an east coast feel and some east coast artists, so it was a bit different. But to me it was boring.

5. How Do U Want It 4/5

Another single. Its about sex (obviously). It has a sample from Quincy Jones "Body Heat". But it was pretty dope. Johny "J" put down a solid beat and K-Ci & JoJo did a good job on the hook.

6. 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted 5/5

Another hard track that has a perfect place. Just as the album starts to get a little boring you hear "Ain't nothin but a gangsta party..." and then Daz lays down another tight beat and Pac and Snoop go hard on a classic single. Definitely one of the strongest tracks on the album.

7. No More Pain 2/5

Oh God. The second filler track. (The first being track 4, in my opinion). But this is just terrible. He talks about his enemies over a creepy beat. You don't want to walk down a street in the ghetto covered in red and listening to this on your mp3 player at 3:00 am. But this track was boring. The vocal effects where unnecessary and its a bit long in my opinion.

8. Heartz Of Men 3/5

A DJ Quick track. Its pretty west coast sounding. But with DJ Quik's other works, I was kind of dissapointed by this track. And the intro isn't that great either.

9. Life Goes On 3.5/5

A song dedicated to his deceased partner "Kado". Its a touching song that made me cry a little bit because it reminded of the past. I think it was planned to be a single, because there's a radio edit for it. But there's no video. And it doesn't fit into the album. I can't listen to the next track after this one, it just doesn't fit. And it sounds like it was recorded at someones house, as apposed to a studio.

10. Only God Can Judge Me 4.5/5

A solid track with a feature from a Bay Area rapper, Rappin' 4-Tay. Its about experiences and how only God can judge us. It was one of my favorite tracks because I can relate to it. Not much else to say about it tho.

11. Tradin' War Stories 3.5/5

A gangsta track that to me, could have been left out. But the chorus is catchy and it fits pretty well after the previous tracks. Although C-Bo's verse was pretty whack.

12. California Love (Remix) 4/5

A remix to the single "California Love". But this is the remix which also has Roger Troutman on it. Its pretty good, but your going to be dissapointed if you weren't expecting it.

13. I Ain't Mad At Cha 4.5/5

Its like the "If My Homie Call's" of Pac's Death Row era. I liked it. It's a Daz track that samples a DeBarge track called "A Dream" or something. I really liked this track because, again, I can relate to it. And the beat is really dope to.

14. What'z Ya Phone #? 0/5

This is something Pac, Danny Boy and Johny "J" should be ashamed of. Its about nothing but sex and half the time he's on the phone with some freaky bitch talking about sex. At least it has a good sample. But this track shouldn't have even been created. Its catchy, but has no purpose.

Book 2

1. Can't C Me 4/5

A gangsta track. The other track produced by Dr. Dre (The other being California Love). It has a tight g-funk beat and a bomb guest appearance by George Clinton. Definately one of the stronger tracks on the album.

2. Shorty Want To Be A Thug 2/5

He's being a bit more conscious, describing either him as a kid or a fan tying to be him. The beat was kind of boring and this was another filler track.

3. Holla At Me 4/5

Another really strong, aggressive track. Its about him dissing Biggie Smalls and the female who accused him of rape. You can really tell the emotion. The beat is really tight to.

4. Wonda Why They Call U Bitch 2/5

A song about an anonymous female who was a ho. Its a bit hypocritical, because half the album is talking about getting with women like this. Plus, production could have been better.

5. When We Ride 4/5

An aggressive, stronger track with him and the 7 Outlawz talking about being gangstas. The best verses were definately Pac's, Big Syke's, Kadafi's and Mopreme's verses tho. The rest of them where just there. But the beat was really dope in my opinion.

6. Thug Passion 3/5

A song about sex and alcohol. Guest appearences weren't that great either. But it was fun to listen to and reminded me of Computer Love, the original sample, which reminds me about females and memories and things. Had a good sample even tho it doesn't do it any justice.

7. Picture Me Rollin' 3.5/5

A song about being away from jail and living like a g. Had nice guests on it. It was pretty smooth and chill. But CPO kind of ruined it for me. I liked this track tho.

8. Check Out Time 5/5

A fucking chill track. Only 'Pac could have possible made a track about checking out of a hotel. Had verses from Kurupt and Big Syke. This was one of my favorite songs because it's a cool track to listen to with your homeboys or homegirls. I'd probably fuck to this to. I think I've smoked to this to. Great to listen to high or on acid or something. And Kurupt talking about panty raiding made me chuckle a little.

9. Ratha Be Your N.I.G.G.A. 4/5

A song purely about sex. Richie Rich is also on this incredibly sexy and chill track. It samples Bootsie Collins "Rather Be With You" and Dr. Dre also used this for NWA's "Rather Fuck You". The NWA version was the most chill, but this one was more hip hop and modern and rap-ish and where the other ones where sex music, designed to be chill as fuck.

10. All Eyez On Me 4/5

Another incredibly chill track, but hard at the same time. Big Syke practically preaches with his verse. This is more positive and conscious that a lot of the tracks. The chorus is cathcy to "All eyez on me, live the live of a thug nigga, until the day I die, livin life as a boss playa, even gettin high".

11. Run Tha Streetz 3.5/5

This is one of the track that signals your getting towards the end. It's building down the energy. It's pretty chill tho. Flutes and a bass. But it's mostly about sex and Storm's verse isn't much different. Michelle was on the chorus, but it was actually more annoying than cool. It's more of a filler track.

12. Ain't Hard 2 Find 3.5/5

A classic track. Sound's pretty underground and has a lot of uncommon artists like E 40, C-Bo, D-Shot, B-Legit next to Richie Rich and Pac. It's a west coast power house. I like it, but it's pretty gangsta. It also sounds pretty mysterious, which is why I like it. But I don't like the interludes between verses and random voices.

13 Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find 4/5

A track about impressing girls and sex. It reminds me of a certain female. The same one as before. They where all the same girl. But I like this track. It's chill, relaxing and romantic. And Danny Boy killed the chorus. QDIII did a great job on the beat and samples the bassline from Bobby Caldwell's "What You Won't Do For Love". It's not much of a closer. Track 8 (disc 2) would have been a better closer.