User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: How are you with your money?

Battle Record
    26-5

Re: How are you with your money?

Dont get a credit card or overdraft...works for me.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

I have some major credit card because I didn't want to take out a loan for a $7500 bill.

So I owe around $5,000 because I the interest rate was WAY less on my credit card.

Battle Record
    21-6

How are you with your money?

Come on, what type of question is that to a #BaseBoy?

I always have a pocket full of cash. A wallet full of cards. An iPhone full of bitches numbers. A checkbook with my business stamp at home just in case.

#Swagtothemax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/url]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-6

I have the same exact problem. It was debit cards so i started the taking out money thing but it was spent just as quickly as the card and i found myself kicking out more money going to the atm 7,8 times a week. For me, i have to make my money truly unavailable (what i dont want spent) by either giving it to someone more disciplined and trustworthy, maybe ya girl or a parent or a vacation account is cool too..you can set any account to be closed to you without going thru a bunch of shit, to be opened at a said date. You cud freeze one account and just force yaself to put money in when u first get it and have ya checkings/savings also. A big part of budgeting is saving and not looking at ya money..all that matters is what u can spend the rest is off limits anyway. YOU GOTTA FORM BETTER HABITS basically...do ya budgeting as soon as you get your money, if you go through the whole week "budgeting", you'll end up broke on the back end as usual.
    T. P.

Battle Record
    12-8

Word. I need to just lock up a savings and pay bills every pay check, buy food, and then put whatever little bit is left in there.

Battle Record
    1-1

Lol I just dropped $1,000 at Disneyland in 1 day.
    Quit your bitching..

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ you're on that swag my nigga

#BMF nigga..

Blowing money fast

This was what I spent last night in one club. About 1.5 hours in there

[/url]

Battle Record
    1-1

Damn.. I don't drop that kind of money at any club.
    $300-$400 max.. and that's at least 3-4hrs of clubbin.
    Even strip clubs I don't think I've dropped more than 3 bills.
    But I've never hung out in one for more than 1-2hrs either..

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

i'm good with my debt card. it's actually how i save money, i only withdraw to buy gas with cash cuz it's cheaper.

stop eating out so much, i can parlay a 20 bills into just food if i choose to eat out, that's my limit. i never go over twenty, and use it on fast food. mostly subways. and alot times i parlay my lunch into a snack before dinner, or just dinner if i ate well enough during breakfast.

but say you eat out for all three meals of the day, and buy snacks. spend maybe 4 or 5 dollars on each meal, 2 or 3 for the snacks, and you have two different snacks periods. 4 x 7 equals 28, 6x7 is 42 that's 70 right there, without even factoring in gas for work, therefore you're surely spend over a hundred a week, you're leaking money. i keep my debit on me, because like alot of people having cash in your pocket kinda makes you spend it quick as hell. budget might not sound easy, but you most def need at least a loose budget, and cooking your own shit is great.

learn to cook bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sobe View Post
    lol yea don't use your card if ur like that. i like to use cash anyway

instead of eating out so much go a costco or some wholesale grocery store and stock up. u can make ur own meals and load up on snacks and in the end it's a lot cheaper then going out all the time. and if u party a lot try to freeload instead of being the one paying for shit (which is hard if ur one of the 3 homies with a job and everyone else is a bum)

the typical american lives above their means though. drives a nice car that they're not sure they'll be able to make payments on, partying, going out a lot, etc. i dont know how much u make but obviously the more u make the easier it will be to cut back.
    exactly
    Last edited by Brother Blue Collar; March 13th, 2011 at 09:18 PM
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bust On Toes View Post
    ^^ you're on that swag my nigga

#BMF nigga..

Blowing money fast

This was what I spent last night in one club. About 1.5 hours in there

Lol, Damn. One of my friends pulled a similar stunt trying to get with a stripper. I emphasize the trying part though because he didn't end up getting any. Classic night right there son.

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

This thread is funny...memories...

For the most part, security comes with age. Typical for the old guy to say, but mostly, it's true.

Cuz, when I was a couple decades younger...20-21...pretty much all the way till around 30-ish...

I was HORRIBLE with money. Now, that's not to say that some younger cats ain't got it together...just talking from personal experience.

When you're younger, your will power is not as strong...you're not able to tell yourself or others "no" as easy as you are when you get older. Cats call you up and wanna meet an the restaurant, have some beers later and play pool...boom, your ass wants to go...and does! You just dropped 75-100, minimum.
    Some chick wants to hit a flick...boom, your ass is taking her, buying her snacks and shit, dinner either before or after, couple of drinks maybe. That's almost a 100 depending on where you go and at what time. More even. After 6pm? Movie prices pretty much double.

And when you're out? Shot of Patron? JACK and coke?
    It gets pricey...telling the bartender or waitress those name brands sounds cool, smooth...but those same name brands cost fuckloads depending on where you go.

Same with your clothes...gotta look fly? Stylish? Gotta have designer, recognizable names on your threads? Well, not on a tight budget you ain't. How the fuck you gonna drop 80 bucks for a shirt, 50 for jeans, 120 for your kicks, 80 for your cologne...that's 330 total...and your fuckin light bill is 300??? And you haven't even paid that yet!

See what I'm saying?

It's not a problem to use your debit card, just make sure you have money in there!

www.compassbank.com
    www.chase.com
    www.bankofamerica.com

See that shit^^^...every fuckin bank has online services...TRACK YOUR SPENDING! SAVE RECEIPTS!!! Make sure your receipts match what the fuck your bank says you're spending. Hold your receipts till they clear, cuz alot of banks don't post CREDIT charges immediately. Some do, but others don't.
    You'll swipe a 100. on CREDIT...look at your online account ten minutes later and it'll APPEAR that that 100 hasn't been spent...but your receipt, in yoru hand, will remind you it has been spent. Same with writing checks...those bitches don't clear immediately...use the carbon copy as a receipt or make a physical note that you wrote a check and for how much.

I got my shit on lock now...but it took practically a lifetime to do it.
    Ain't fuckin easy...but it's a must to having a financially stress free life.
    Even if you don't make shit...just make sure you spend less than you make!

Battle Record
    21-6

And ya cant be having leaches on your team.

If you have someone that loves to mooch, my best advice is to not hang with that person. Shut em out completely.

I occasionally run into people like that. You can tell when someone is a moocher. It should always be even.

You buy your friend a drink, then he'll do something else in return..food, favors, anything.

Hang out with older people---successful ones though. You'll learn a lot from the older folks about the art of money, living, surviving, behaving, fucking, sucking, knowledge..everything.
    [/url]

Well when I get paid my 577$ goes on Cigerrettes, A 50 in weed, food and rent. :/

I suck with money

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    size="3">NOW OPEN

CREATIONAL DAMAGE

You've Earned a Custom Title! Phase One's Avatar

yeah money haha good old money. shit is hard to handle but it seems to me, you have to be able to invest somewhere of something. i had it hard before an turn to this street life shit i live, an you have to put out to get more. manage a small amount to even see if you can handle a large amount. i hide money from myself for the fact if you feel like you down, you grind harder. the more you got around, the more you'll spend. real niggah shit.
    80's

Battle Record
    11-9

i have two jobs, my full time job check gets direct deposited into checking and at my part time job i work two days a week and get paid 80 cash daily, i use that 160 each week as spending money....its a pretty good system if you can find an under the table gig.
    Coronavirus can't get me.