User Tag List

Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 63 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 1694

Thread: RB Fantasy Football Chat

Battle Record
    3-4

Re: RB Fantasy Football Chat

Lmao my god, was there a flag on that play?!

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M. View Post
    Because he outperforms everybody in the NFL, but makes way less money then the people that are complete shit. No matter how you flip it, it's a business and these guys go out there and put their body's and health on the line for our entertainment.

Let's say you (Mindless) work at Wal Mart, and an employee of yours doesn't do anything and you are always picking up his slack and are constantly told they you are the best work that they have. Well, how would you feel if they gave that guy a 5 dollar raise and he is making 15 dollars an hour while you are still stuck at 10?

You can't complain about how much money they are making, because it is our fault that they are making that much money. We are the ones watching. If it wasn't for spectators, they would have no money. The more people watching, the more money they are making. Now, if there wasn't players making 10-15 million a year, then the owners of all sports teams would be billionaires, for not doing a damn thing. If you're the best, you should get paid the best.

Another thing to say is, if teams can release you at any time and not have to obey the contract, then it should be a players right to sit out if they think they deserve more money, in which this case, Revis does.

It's not fair to him to be called the best defensive back in the NFL but have to watch his backups have bigger houses and nicer cars and a better living.
    I don't agree with your economics at all so it's pointless trying to talk about this with you. There is just something wrong about a guy holding out when he's already making big money. And your attempt at a comparison is retarded. If you were working at walmart and did what Revis is doing and "held out" for more money you would be fired for not coming to work. Theres a right way and a wrong way to go about it. If you want a raise, you don't just act like a bitch and stop working. You continue to put your time in while negotiating with management/bosses. Our (american) culture is based entirely too heavily on entertainment and people who actually make a difference in someone's life get paid shit while assholes like Revis and Latrell Spreewell (who can't feed his kids on 12mill) get all the cash. There's absolutely no ethical way to justify it. It's bogus, but it's the "American Dream" I suppose so dream on buddy, you too could be a jerkoff making millions and wipe your ass with golden toilet paper while millions more people worldwide starve to fucking death. Good job.

Anyways, football. Suh is a monster!
    Last edited by Moniker; September 1st, 2010 at 06:38 PM
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-4

Pats are gonna suck this year I think, opinions?

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Their defense is quite suspect.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Everlast. View Post
    Pats are gonna suck this year I think, opinions?
    Shut the fuck up man. Seriously. I know you're just saying that because I'm a fan, just like all the other bullshit comments you had about them. Miami and the Jets are not better footballs teams. The Jets have a 2nd year QB leading them, we have a god damn 3 time Superbowl Champion and future hall of fame WR and arguably one of the best coaches in the game. The Jets have Braylon fucking Edwards and Santonio (who's suspended 4 games, which those 4 games could make or break the Jets playoffs hopes) And what teams in the past decade have won a superbowl with a mediocre/average at best QB? And before you even try, Big Ben and Eli are LEVELS above Sanchez. TJ did the dirt for them last season, Shonne has yet to prove himself in that role and LT is questionable as far as his effectiveness anymore.

Stop chugging the haterade faggot.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

double
    Last edited by Moniker; September 1st, 2010 at 08:47 PM
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Shut the fuck up man. Seriously. I know you're just saying that because I'm a fan, just like all the other bullshit comments you had about them. Miami and the Jets are not better footballs teams. The Jets have a 2nd year QB leading them, we have a god damn 3 time Superbowl Champion and future hall of fame WR and arguably one of the best coaches in the game. The Jets have Braylon fucking Edwards and Santonio (who's suspended 4 games, which those 4 games could make or break the Jets playoffs hopes) And what teams in the past decade have won a superbowl with a mediocre/average at best QB? And before you even try, Big Ben and Eli are LEVELS above Sanchez. TJ did the dirt for them last season, Shonne has yet to prove himself in that role and LT is questionable as far as his effectiveness anymore.

Stop chugging the haterade faggot.
    The defense is still suspect.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    The defense is still suspect.
    I didn't argue that, lol. I think the D will be better than last year, but that's probably not saying much.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-4

Wow, you're mean mindless

Battle Record
    41-13

I didn't argue that, lol. I think the D will be better than last year, but that's probably not saying much.
    You just lost your best corner...

I dont know how its going to be any better.

The offense will be better with Welker healthy and Gronkowski though.

(although I contend Dickson is a better rookie TE)
    Last edited by Chrit.; September 1st, 2010 at 09:20 PM

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    You just lost your best corner...

I dont know how its going to be any better.

The offense will be better with Welker healthy and Gronkowski though.

(although I contend Dickson is a better rookie TE)
    Yea, our CB's have been rough since Asante left. Merriweather has been doing work though at safety. I think our run-D is going to be better, and should have been an obvious focus in the offseason with 3 run-heavy teams in their division. I might agree with you on Dickson, but they don't use TE's that much except to block most of the time lol.

Everlast - You're a douchebag and a blatant antagonizer.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    41-13

Braylon/Burleson for a good WR.

Battle Record
    14-2

I don't agree with your economics at all so it's pointless trying to talk about this with you. There is just something wrong about a guy holding out when he's already making big money. And your attempt at a comparison is retarded. If you were working at walmart and did what Revis is doing and "held out" for more money you would be fired for not coming to work. Theres a right way and a wrong way to go about it. If you want a raise, you don't just act like a bitch and stop working. You continue to put your time in while negotiating with management/bosses. Our (american) culture is based entirely too heavily on entertainment and people who actually make a difference in someone's life get paid shit while assholes like Revis and Latrell Spreewell (who can't feed his kids on 12mill) get all the cash. There's absolutely no ethical way to justify it. It's bogus, but it's the "American Dream" I suppose so dream on buddy, you too could be a jerkoff making millions and wipe your ass with golden toilet paper while millions more people worldwide starve to fucking death. Good job.

Anyways, football. Suh is a monster!
    You don't think people "hold out" for more money and benefits in the real world?! Smh, what do you think the workers union is for? People strike all the time. The NFL is no different.

If you don't like the fact that they are making that much money, then stop watching it. It's your fault they have that much money. Go ahead, make a difference and never watch another NFL or NBA or MLB game again.... because as long as people are watching, they are going to make that much money.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

Battle Record
    11-9

aroldis chapman is god.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    14-2

Yea, our CB's have been rough since Asante left. Merriweather has been doing work though at safety. I think our run-D is going to be better, and should have been an obvious focus in the offseason with 3 run-heavy teams in their division. I might agree with you on Dickson, but they don't use TE's that much except to block most of the time lol.

Everlast - You're a douchebag and a blatant antagonizer.
    Take it from me... a good S means jack shit when your CB's suck asshole.

My source is Louis Delmas from the Detroit Lions.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia