Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1694

Thread: RB Fantasy Football Chat

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: RB Fantasy Football Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Chris Johnson needs to get his head out of his ass. Mo-jo has 4-5 straight 100+yrd games and CJ can barely get 50. I don't remember last time dude got a TD either. This is some bullshit. Never picking this douche bag again. First pick my ass.
    Told you his small ass couldn't take that pounding two years in a row without dropping off. They need another RB. AP is just a freak. I would have took him or MJD over CJ because I didn't think he would make it the whole season. He still in there but the fall off is amazing.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rashard View Post
    Yeah, you were right. . . I was wrong. . . I didn't think that Oakland would even give them a game.

San Diego is probably done if they lose.
    This is the most inaccurate Rivers has been in years.
    He threw a pick 5ft over a wide open Floyd (6'5)
    He's bounced at least 3 passes at his recievers feet.
    Ajiritutu has missed 3 wide open 30yd+ catches due to his lack of speed.
    Sproles was hit helmet2helmet and is out with a concussion.
    Mathews hasnt played a single snap.. but he's healthy.
    VJ is playing his mind games.. says his big toe is sore.
    It's funny how Gates is playing with two injured feet though right?

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ◄Patʁone► View Post
    This is the most inaccurate Rivers has been in years.
    He threw a pick 5ft over a wide open Floyd (6'5)
    He's bounced at least 3 passes at his recievers feet.
    Ajiritutu has missed 3 wide open 30yd+ catches due to his lack of speed.
    Sproles was hit helmet2helmet and is out with a concussion.
    Mathews hasnt played a single snap.. but he's healthy.
    VJ is playing his mind games.. says his big toe is sore.
    It's funny how Gates is playing with two injured feet though right?
    They Paying Gates Rivers too. they treat all there other players like shit.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

It's funny.. Rivers did'nt hold out.. and only played 3/5yrs of his rookie contract (Brees)
    Gates has been with SD since 2003.. made dick for 4-5yrs.. now he gets a huge
    contract mainly due to him being the most dominant TE of these past few years.
    VJ would be suspended for 1yr in the NFL with one more law violation.
    He would also go to jail for at least a year if he catches a 3rd DUI.. yea he already has 2.
    He was also wide open mainly in part to Gates being double and triple covered.
    Floyd blew up the charts in the beginning of the year with a Gates combo.
    So Jackson is not worth 50mill.. 35-40 maybe.. thats max.

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by D. Carter View Post
    Told you his small ass couldn't take that pounding two years in a row without dropping off. They need another RB. AP is just a freak. I would have took him or MJD over CJ because I didn't think he would make it the whole season. He still in there but the fall off is amazing.
    Yea I seriously was considering AP as my pick instead but figured that the Viks would have a solid passing game and CJ would get more work. I don't think it's necessarily CJ though, that O-line is horrendous, and with whoever the hell their QB is now defenses don't care, they just stack against the run because Moss is Moss but he still needs a QB who can get him the ball. MJD has been baller. I'm pretty surprised about Jax this season.

CJ still has over 1000 already, so it's not that bad, but still. Definitely not first pick worthy.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Yea I seriously was considering AP as my pick instead but figured that the Viks would have a solid passing game and CJ would get more work. I don't think it's necessarily CJ though, that O-line is horrendous, and with whoever the hell their QB is now defenses don't care, they just stack against the run because Moss is Moss but he still needs a QB who can get him the ball. MJD has been baller. I'm pretty surprised about Jax this season.

CJ still has over 1000 already, so it's not that bad, but still. Definitely not first pick worthy.
    There are 6 RB's over 1000 after all it is week 13. There are also 3 RB within 40 yards of reaching that mark, Mend being one and he hasn't played today yet. With all that being said The 1000 is good the 9 TDs is great. I think people got caught up in the hype. Without him catching the ball or consistently running like last year he still a top back just not a monster like last year.

Which I told you he wouldn't be because that many touches has proven to wear a player down the next season they always drop off.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

fuck shit ass bitch!!!!!!

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Agreed. Still a top ten back for sure, but it's been frustrating.

How about Manning throwing 11 interceptions in 3 weeks. 1 at the end of the Pats game for the loss, and this one in OT for the loss, making him directly responsible. I love it.
    Last edited by Moniker; December 5th, 2010 at 07:25 PM
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Im just happy to not have to deal with Manning in the playoffs more than likely!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Agreed. Still a top ten back for sure, but it's been frustrating.

How about Manning throwing 11 interceptions in 3 weeks. 1 at the end of the Pats game for the loss, and this one in OT for the loss, making him directly responsible. I love it.
    You know they gonna blame it on the WR's like "Manning expected them to be somewhere else!" I hate when I watch the highlights and I see Payton throw an INT and the first thing I hear is "Well So and so ran the wrong route there" Like how do you know? Were you in the huddle?

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Big Ben with the broken nose!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Big Ben with the Broken Nose!! Yes. I hope he come back though if he gonna throw like he has been so far.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Carter View Post
    They Paying Gates Rivers too. they treat all there other players like shit.

Those guys deserve to get paid. Rivers is the best QB in the league, Gates is the best tight end.
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Ben is a motherfucking G. . . . I hate how there are two sets of rules though. . .one for the Steelers, one for the rest of the NFL. . . on the play where Ben got his nose broke, he was punched in the face and then kicked in the head by Suggs after the play. . . and what the fuck on that Heath call?. . . or when Suggs hit Ben in the head AGAIN later in the game? . . . this shit really is ridiculous. . .. . but man, i'm surprised we won. . . I usually get that feeling when we're going to come back. . . and that play when Troy forced that fumble I literally said "if it doesn't happen here, it isn't going to happen". . . down with the ball, I wouldn't want ANYONE ever aside from Elway than Ben. . . he just makes shit happen. . . Baltimore is very good, but we already knew that. . . either of these teams can win a ring, but for Baltimores sake, i'd hope they don't meet again. . . championship teams pull out wins like tonight. . . . very good teams come up short. . . Suggs was a MONSTER tonight though. . . and Mendenhall needs to stop shuffling his feet against Baltimore. . . you aren't going to make anyone miss, just put your head down and get what you can. . . he always sucks against them. . . . and McFadden is a problem. . . . hopefully we can hide him in the playoffs. . .. we should go 12-4 and take the 2nd seed. . . which is awesome, because we can't beat New England. . . we actually have a shot at the Super Bowl now. . . . what a night. . . what a game. .
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    3-4

Who said Peyton Hillis wasn't gonna keep up his early season pace... I forget...

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE