User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 237

Thread: The New Ultimate Fighter (Spike Tv)

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-2

Re: The New Ultimate Fighter (Spike Tv)

I thought it was funny when Junie was stepping up to Krzysztof Soszynski, the guy should get in the cage and woop that blonde bitches ass

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

You'd b suprised..

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NME View Post
    You'd b suprised..
    Krzysztof would kill him.

Bader would have killed him too.
    AI

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

You'd b suprised..
    ..........=)

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

..........=)

You're an idiot then since you obviously have no clue about fighting.

And LHW on that show would work and of the LWs... there is a certain point where sheer power and size can outdo even the best technique.

You are acting like you could take Kenny Florian and put him in a ring with average like Matt Hamill and he would have a decent chance.

Truth is, he'd get worked.
    AI

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-2

Yes Bartender is right, Krzysztof Soszynski would wreck him on sheer power and size alone.

Plus you've got Junie back at the house, stepping up and saying he'll smash anyone in the house, and already contracted UFC fighters like Chuck Lidell

The guy is a jackass

Battle Record
    151-13

Truth is, look at Chuck n what he accomplished up until he shoulda retired.. He was ALWAYS knockin out bigger n badder fighters.. Not 2 mention I'VE never lost a fist fight n not 1 person I fought was smaller than me.. Some bigger, some the same size.. If you're sayin bigger is better, then YOU don't know shit about fighting, n you're clearly stuck in UFC's 1-10 (it's at 90 now lol).. It's TECHNIQUE!!

Battle Record
    41-13

Truth is, look at Chuck n what he accomplished up until he shoulda retired.. He was ALWAYS knockin out bigger n badder fighters.. Not 2 mention I'VE never lost a fist fight n not 1 person I fought was smaller than me.. Some bigger, some the same size.. If you're sayin bigger is better, then YOU don't know shit about fighting, n you're clearly stuck in UFC's 1-10 (it's at 90 now lol).. It's TECHNIQUE!!
    I spar with UFC level fighters all the time.

Liddell was not knocking out "bigger and badder fighters"
    They all weighed in at 205. The absolute most any fighter weighed more than him by fight time was Tito who weighs around 220-225 by fight time (Liddell weighs around 215 by fight time)

I dont give a shit about you fighting bigger people in street fights... that proves nothing. We are talking professional fighters.

There is a HUGE difference between Liddell knocking out someone who had him by 10 lbs and Junie Browning who walks around at 165-170 trying to fight someone like Ryan Bader who walks around at 215-220.

I spar with UFC fighters and can take them down almost at will and can put them down with strikes. Does that mean I'm their caliber??? Fuck no... it just so happens that I have them by 100 lbs and tons of muscle.

Stop comparing untrained streetfighters and elite athletes.
    AI

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-2

Hey NME I'm not hating on you...don't take it personally

The guys are in a diffrent weight class, it's obvious that Krzysztof Soszynski will be physically stronger, why? because he'll be able to life more in the gym...and also if the fight where to take to the ground with him on top...Junie is gonna have a problem to throw him off.

But your right technuiqe is a real big part of fighting, but so is size and strength...
    If it wasn't it would not be talked about when comparing fighters
    You have to be strong both physically and mentally

Mental strengh is a big downfall for Junie...the guy is to quick to talk trash
    He could have the bst 'technique' in the world but if he picks on the wrong guy and get smashed right between the eyes 10 seconds into the first round...its happened
    Technique dosen't man nothing

Don't take anything personally
    How long you been fighting MMA
    Last edited by Alphaeus; October 15th, 2008 at 03:27 PM

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    How long you been fighter MMA
    Ive been involved in MMA for 7 years.
    AI

Battle Record
    151-13

What about Randy Couture smashin Tim Sylvia, or Frank Mir catchin the bigger, stronger n more ripped Brock Lesnar in an ankle lock..?? We DO see smallers guys beat bigger dudes all the time, don't say we don't.. It's about technique n experience..

Battle Record
    41-13

What about Randy Couture smashin Tim Sylvia, or Frank Mir catchin the bigger, stronger n more ripped Brock Lesnar in an ankle lock..?? We DO see smallers guys beat bigger dudes all the time, don't say we don't.. It's about technique n experience..
    couture weighed in at around 230. Sylvia at 265.
    Mir weighs in around 235-240. Lesnar at 265.

The higher the weights, the less advantage size has.
    The difference between 155 and 205 is much larger than the difference between 210 and 260.

I'm assuming you've never trained with professionals because you are failing to grasp anything.
    AI

Battle Record
    151-13

Oh I do grasp it, but you can't say it's impossible for a 155er to beat a 205er.. I'm 155 myself, n I knocked out Matt n he's 220.. lol

Battle Record
    41-13

Oh I do grasp it, but you can't say it's impossible for a 155er to beat a 205er.. I'm 155 myself, n I knocked out Matt n he's 220.. lol
    Its HIGHLY unlikely.

19/20 times a professional 155 lb fighter will lose to a 205 lb fighter.
    AI

Battle Record
    151-13

W/e..