i believe its between the following:
    Cyles
    Hu
    and
    Vin
    Artificial Intelligence.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Im a good mod too, i moderated on alot of sites, and did good enough to get into a s mod spot.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Thanks for your interests guys. Please only keep posting in this thread only instead of PM ing me or other admins.

I will decide in about 1 to 2 weeks.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    NYKali Should Mod Hes A Loyal Gfx Head

Battle Record
    9-2
    Good stuff.

I'll keep peepin' this.
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the one since '99

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    As will I...
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    162-14
    There Should Be 2 Mods N'Stead Of One.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1
    I say You should Mod
    NYKali Or Cyles

Battle Record
    7-7
    NyKali for mod.

if i dont make it.

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive
    Fuck these other cats .. I'll tell you.

I go way back .. my alias was unreaL.

I have my own website.

I used to have my own portfolio until my harddrive crashed.

I have great responsibilities.

I'm currently running my own Counter-Strike team.

I have a job.

I love my girlfriend.

:noor: .

I can explain thoroughly.

I know Auspicious, Paroxysm, and the rest of the admin staff from a while stuff. I even tried to help Auspicious with the GBL a while ago, but we failed miserably. (due to inactiveness of the forum).

http://sharptouch.net (R.I.P.)

I'm active (IM me @ Que Pasa Mayne, you'll see how much I idle).

I know graphics, and still have CS installed.

I've used to tutorial people, so I can do that as a mod.

I'M FUCKING SEXY.

unreaL 4 Mod.

Thanks.

Holy crap i didnt know that was you man, i didnt know you even existed man. Yep, Paro aka Sharp, AUs, Poli, all them, and see sic...yea man, i'll be glad to help you as well man.

Look at both me and Unreal Ha. Thanks

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    -0k. 1st to start off. This sounds like we need to 'glorify' ourselves to the extent that we're like whoring ourselves lol, IDM. Anyway, in the position that is being offered to us, I feel that I could be a good 'replacemnt' as 'mod' for Dickis.
    Reason: Not only do i feel I am loyal enough to keep the Rb enviornment (grfx-section) in an organized manner. Given the opportunity, I will do my best. I have a very 'wide' knowledge of graphics, and 'literally' do as much as I can everyday to keep that knowledge 1st hand, I can & have given out good advise, I'm very helpful when it comes to graphics, I've been doing art for years, I do it for a living. I am constantly online on Rb, whether it be in grfx section, or not, im always on damn-near 22 hours a day.... sometimes im not on for like an hour or so at a time but hey we all know how it goes with life. I am accustomed to Rb's rules, and i know how to enforce 'ruling' w/o hostility or anyone getting into dispute. I always listen to the advise and ideas everyone has, though right now i am not capable of performing some of these tasks i do try to go to, or direct them into the right direction. I do know higher figures around here, I dont abuse priveldges at all. I repect when respected (u-kno). Well pretty much in a nut-shell, I'm not here to bring it down, but the opposite. I know alot of people on here that respect me. And to also add in, in the years I've been here, I never got banned, suspended, or anything lke that. Never had aliases and multiple accounts that people dont like, I am not known for excessive *freepostn. And I am an overall good guy. I deal with issues and situations in a respectful manner, Im not one to get pissy over things that are not going accordingly to one's needs. and if im told something from or by a mod, i do take all of it in and see what i can do to make this better or w/e the case may be. If I am stumped on something and i dont know i dont putz around actn dumbfounded, i actually do my research, I am consistent, and honorable. I dont listen to he said/she said, i dont lie... I dont like liars, and if anyting, Im dope @ grfx... Well 'Dickis' is that enough 'self-glory' about myself, lol, jp... well, there's prolly a tonn more but ill boast more later on in a rhyme or suttn, lmao, i will check back in, in a bit, pz fellaz.
    EDIT: Don't even 'consider' me. I felt good whoring myself for yall in my words, So with that said, I just feel good knowing that many know how loyal 'I am' to 'RB'. pz-
    Last edited by NyKali; May 3rd, 2006 at 09:54 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    id like to take the place of been trying to clean up this forum for quite some time chaging this to more of an artistic forums not only a sig showroom id also like to try to get some of the olde rgfx heads back into posting again maybe more less newb activiy would errupt with there on creations not just art bases on tuts im not biased against anyone really never have a problem with people responeable iam im on daily for quite some time alot mostly from around 3-10 or in school i get on team player i am always looking to help people up there game gfx knolege i have being a pretty dope gfx head who dosent revole aroun sigs alone

i also go way back to Disception/Journey and am familer with all the old heads (poli unreal see sic) just a few of the top i still make gfx just not as ofen i ran my own site for quite some time until things became financially unstable id like to get people with more knolege of gfx to post not people who just say dope hot or fire in every thread but its probly not happenig i can make tuts and run the forum neatly
    Just Dope.

Battle Record
    9-2
    I still talk to Politricks time to time. I don't talk to much people from RB anymore, inspire and stuff. I view the forums everyday though, it's the first bookmark on my tab in Firefox (lol).

Anyways, atleast I'm put up for consideration, so that's cool. Even if I'm not mod I'll live, but it seems to me some of you guys are really desperate with the suggestions which could have been done by PMing an admin as a request. As a mod you still can't really add, you just moderate (delete, move posts, clean things up, and just help out the people). You guys are acting like you will have godlike powers with mods, rofl.

(back in the day you'd be a badass if your name was italics rofl)

And Paul .. stuf. <3
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

the one since '99

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    oddly i knew it that was coming

Marcin<3
    Just Dope.

Battle Record
    162-14
    Ny Stop Being A Pussy And Mod