User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Something I did for REAL Work

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Something I did for REAL Work

First time I'm posting something I did to get paid instead of for practice on here... I blocked out the bottom right corner that had the contact info...

It's really shrunken down from original size so letters are hard to see, not that most of you can read Korean anyway...

All my good Korean fonts were taken away when my old computer crashed...

And it's for a small newspaper company so the quality is low... Notice the bad cut jobs. And the dpi was only 150 in the original version...

P.S. It's for Male Enhancement... *giggle
    Last edited by BootyLover; January 5th, 2006 at 11:39 AM

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    o.O

make the cover

lmao i cant read it
    i see 2 weird people though..

fuck is it though?

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.
    o.O

make the cover

lmao i cant read it
    i see 2 weird people though..

fuck is it though?
    Everything talks about how those pills get you boners for 3 days... It was hard as fuck to type all those shits.

Emcee Predator
    lol male enachment its pretty good i guess its hard to judge im not chinesse

Ecanus
    Wow, I cant really comment because i dont understand the advertising side of enhancement lmao, but ill say you did a good job - because they both look more than happy. Where do you get different Korean fonts though... =/

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecanus
    Wow, I cant really comment because i dont understand the advertising side of enhancement lmao, but ill say you did a good job - because they both look more than happy. Where do you get different Korean fonts though... =/
    The head line says, "Husband Smile, Smile... Wife Smile, Smile..." roflamo... or something like that... I was given all the text to type up... I didn't come up with the text... There are separate people who do that.

And I had hundreds of Korean font that I copied from my past job, but my computer crashed and I bought a new one from Dell. I'm using the 4 different default fonts that came with my Photoshop...

Battle Record
    37-1
    *Dead*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Not bad... But yeah. *Since i cant read korean, my umm!... opinion is alittle turned off but good shit homie... pz keep @ it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style
    The head line says, "Husband Smile, Smile... Wife Smile, Smile..." roflamo... or something like that... I was given all the text to type up... I didn't come up with the text... There are separate people who do that.

And I had hundreds of Korean font that I copied from my past job, but my computer crashed and I bought a new one from Dell. I'm using the 4 different default fonts that came with my Photoshop...
    hahahahahahaha

looks professional

I also like the way the advertising is subtle.

THE THIZZ STILL COOKIN GANGSTA DISCIPLE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-6
    Man Thats Funny But Wtf Does It Say I'm Curious
    BOBBLEHEAD THIZZELLE BEEZIES G'S UP

.:BadAzz:.
    Pretty Good Thang.....