User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: the Thyrd day-Perfection Expirement

You've Earned a Custom Title!

the Thyrd day-Perfection Expirement

1. PX2 Intro
    very good intro-all of them have a verse basically saying that they are dope with it starting out 'for the first time we back niggaz even better then before better rhymes better beat similies metaphors' shits dope, nice beat, everybody comes nice but J.Gunna proves to be the best of the group. 8/10

2. Fantastic-one of my favorite songs on the cd, featuring some emcees from the Netherlands that i remember hearing when i was over there, good chorus and everybody comes nice. 8/10

3. Getaway- basically just about them trying to pull whores out of the club, better then your normal 'lets go fuck' song, much much better, clearly them trying to get a hit. 7/10

4. Love Music-not only my favorite song on the album but my favorite song right now, its basically everybody saying how much they love music, with the best line on here 'you always screaming you holding it down, you right hiphop can't grow cuz you holding it down' 10/10

5. Superstars- dope ass beat, dope ass hook, and everybody had decent verses, talking about how when artist get rich they get comfertable and lazy 9/10

6. Warning Shot- dope ass song, basically just talking shit,but its still nice, kinda repetitive hook (all he does is say 'this is a warning i repeat this is a warning) but good none the less. 8/10

7. Rutherford Affair feat. Joe Scudda- this is a song playing like they are on the radio and the DJ (Joe Scudda) is asking them questions which they answer in their verses, pretty good, but the guy's voice is amazingly annoying he sounds constipated. 7/10

8. Fan-This is J.Gunna showing both sides of rap, from the fan's perspective of artist dropping lame cds to the artist's perspective of fans keeping them in a box and bootlegging their music. best line 'you don't understand you speak with every album you buy, not knowing when you purchase it you supporting they lies' 10/10

9. Good Music-laid back beat, talking about how they are here to make good music and nothing else. i like it.9/10

10. Cycle-saying how everything in life is a cycle, from music, fashion, everything, dope song, dope beat. 9/10

11. Memories- BANGING ASS BEAT, everybody talking about what memories they have and will never forget, from Killa K talking about people murdering his pops, to J.Gunna talking about how nobody thought a battle kid could write songs, shits dope 10/10

12. Revenge-9TH WONDER!! dope ass 9th wonder beat with a nice sample. Everybody is rapping about how they want revenge on certain people, seems strange though since Killa K wants revenege on the people that killed his dad and J.Gunna just wants revenge on people who thought he wasn't dope. dope as fuck none the less, J gunna's flow on beat is immaculate 10/10

13. United- explaining how they are all one, and will never break up and will be a team forever. dope song 7/10 (only when compared to the rest of the album, nice song none the less)

14. Journey-saying how their journey as artist and people isn't finished yet and for people to watch them in the future, dope song, nice beat, good way to finish the album 8/10

in a time when albums are well lame. This is my favorite album right now, and i have bought over 20 albums in the last two weeks, this one stands out above the rest to me, the beats are provided by 9th wonder and krysis from JustUs League, J.Gunna is one of the dopest new rappers i've heard in a while and the rest of the thyrd Day are also dope, good beats and excellent flows on the album make it a 9/10 from my perspective

go buy the shit if you want to give it a listen go here...btw sick is a god!

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...C=STFL634479CD
    Last edited by Blacc Plague; June 28th, 2005 at 10:22 AM

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9
    never heard of these dues will check'em out
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

good review ho...i'll have to download this and check it out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh Im'a get this, you got me wanting it now
    Olama 09

all of you go buy it or i'll slap you

Battle Record
    7-9
    trying to decide between this and foreign exchange

damn hard choice to be honest i got both.