User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: how do ya'll feel about white boys in the rap industry

Pillboy

how do ya'll feel about white boys in the rap industry

just want some input on how everyone feels about white boys bein rappers.my perspective is everyone's got a story to tell and color shouldnt matter whether you get accepted or not. lots of white people came from fucked up situations, just like black,mexican, and puerto rican ect.... i feel everyone should be given a chance, theres alot of people out there like benzino who just hate on a artist because of racial ethnicity.he's attacked eminem,bubba sparxxx, and haystack.to me all 3 of them are much better rappers than he'll ever be.just leave me some input on this subject, and be truthful (speak your mind).

stop freeposting
    i mean if u can rap u can rap don't matter wut color ya feel like dat one cat lil wyte he nice i can listen 2 him but eminem i can't stand

Battle Record
    9-0
    i think everyone should be able to be given a chance to rap their shit...im white....yeah i get some hater ass people on my ass at school....i get more shit from other white people than black peeps....i get more support from blacks....damn...everyone should get the chance to spit their shit...if their wack, their wack...no matter the color

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

stop freeposting
    i feel wut ya sayin mixtape no doubt keep doin ya thing fuck da haters

Pillboy
    shit im white too and yeah i feel you about the shit with other white people bein haters. especially preps and headbangers, but i get alot of black haters too. like ya'll was saying everyone should be respected if your tight your tight and if your wack your wack. i got this one black dude who says i should stick to my own kind and play the guitar, he's just mad because my flows are tighter than his though. he also hates that black girls think im cute and he's a dawg.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    Down with the cracka's.

murder murder

Battle Record
    7-9
    ethnicity should have no say on how good a rapper you are, unless you're daddy yankee

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    other than em, i aint heard a white rapper whose style I likd. I heard one or two songs i like but not a lot.

Havent heard any mexican rappers or puerto ricans or spanihs or whatever they called yet.

Battle Record
    9-0
    the mainstream white rappers except em are wack anyway....but you gotta hear the white underground emcees

I'm Back
    if u can rap then do what u do. Your anot suppose to let anybody or anything hold you back from doin what you believe in. I'm black and my friend is white and he raps. I just tell him to keep it up, we even do songs together. It shouldn't matter what color u are if u got the skills then use'em till your best ability.

Battle Record
    26-5
    you know what, there are loads of rappers (white 1's) that dont get accepted cos of colour, n the 1's that do breakthrough are good, eminem, bubba sparxx, etc, people have this vision that because your black you automatically have a worse upbringin, with guns n shit n drugs, what you think that doesnt happen in white communities? picture a rich black 5 yr old kid? naw u cnt can ya, but course they are, that bitch ja rule is a prime example who thinks u have to be "gangsta" to sell records, but a gun and a drug deal, doesnt make u gangsta, it just makes u stupid to try to look hard or to get involved! also referin 2 that boys comments about benzino, he's not fuckin black neway so he's got 1 fucked up head!

Battle Record
    26-5
    sorry i kind of lost the plot in my moment of anger.............................but anyone can rap yeah, they just need the skillz n belief.

Battle Record
    3-6
    it doesnt matter to me..

Battle Record
    26-5
    why fuckin post then...........................???