Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Hacking Program For Msn

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc-TreK
    wow, tread full of idiots.
    I know what im talking about when i say there is no program that when you talk with someone it takes your password.Thats idiotic and impossible, first your computers dont make any contact so there is no way they could get your password unless you sent a file then they can logg your IP address and scan for open ports.Even if they do find an open port, they will need to send you a trojan and after you open it they can connect to your computer and fuck around.
    The only password harvesting program for msn is when you send it, theyget signed out and after the sign back in you get the password.

In the future, dont bother correcting me in hacking, you will get sonned evry time.
    OOOHH FORGIVE ME MISTER HACKER MAN SIR! i feel like a peanut cause i don't know anything about hacking. FUCKING NET GEEK, i don't give a shit about your poor excuse of a life...someone did it to me in a conversation and guess what..it does exist...so why don't u just stick to typing ridiculously fast and drinking milk together with your "3 inches thick glass" wearing buddies, if you ever come to your senses, try stepping out your room and experiencing real viruses....not the type that you need a PC (or Mac) to catch..you fucking trojanmonkey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc-TreK's Avatar
    OHHH my bad that your a fucking dipshit that cant understand basics of a pc. You say im a net geek, well if knowing something other then the chronic album makes me a geek, then so be it.But think what kind of fucken moron dose it take to get hacked through talking to someone over msn?IT IS IMPOSSIBLE YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.And yes poor excuse for a life, Well tell me mr big shit gangster, who makes more? Bill Gates or your mother slanging crack?

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    OHHH my bad that your a fucking dipshit that cant understand basics of a pc. You say im a net geek, well if knowing something other then the chronic album makes me a geek, then so be it.But think what kind of fucken moron dose it take to get hacked through talking to someone over msn?IT IS IMPOSSIBLE YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.And yes poor excuse for a life, Well tell me mr big shit gangster, who makes more? Bill Gates or your mother slanging crack?
    my mother slanging crack...she jus doesn't wanna be exposed as much as Bill Gates...and that's word...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

efecx
    word i bought from her last night

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by efecx
    word i bought from her last night
    you the kid that owes her money...she wants it by 5 or she'll let the pitbulls out on a hunt...

LMAO...anit i funny y'all

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    sounds fun

Battle Record
    19-8
    Quote Originally Posted by Har De Har
    I'll AIM you it now.

I don't trust you on MSN.
    im at school now, my computer is fucked, it will be dont in like a week though, just go ahead and add me to ur aim and then i will just stay up with ya until its fixed

Battle Record
    19-8
    wow, tread full of idiots.
    I know what im talking about when i say there is no program that when you talk with someone it takes your password.Thats idiotic and impossible, first your computers dont make any contact so there is no way they could get your password unless you sent a file then they can logg your IP address and scan for open ports.Even if they do find an open port, they will need to send you a trojan and after you open it they can connect to your computer and fuck around.
    The only password harvesting program for msn is when you send it, theyget signed out and after the sign back in you get the password.

In the future, dont bother correcting me in hacking, you will get sonned evry time.
    thats y they call it a HACK....

Battle Record
    3-1
    3rd-eye wasn't hacked. Clearly he was tricked into saying his password to somebody, and he says he was hacked so he doesn't look like more of an idiot he obviously already is.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichwise
    3rd-eye wasn't hacked. Clearly he was tricked into saying his password to somebody, and he says he was hacked so he doesn't look like more of an idiot he obviously already is.
    really...WOW!

Battle Record
    9-2
    I usedto have it, but it had a bunch of spyware attached to it and stuff so I removed it.
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

the one since '99

Battle Record
    19-8
    yea, i got this shit on my computer though that removes that and shit, it has mad pop ups