User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: bad vibes???

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Talking bad vibes???

Okay...you know me..I always got a real wild story to tell and this is no exception. Last night I was at my friend's house and he was like " carlos, I trust you man." I was like that's cool, I guess then he said " I wanna show you something"...I then was feeling bad vibes because I thought he was about to say some weird shit like where he put a body or that he is gay or something. But nope!!!! he took me to his basement and opened the door under the stairs and cut on the light. He had about 60 swords some nunchucks....brass knuckles with spikes. Knives from WW2. I was like " Man I could do something with this stuff"...then he said..take what you want. I got 30 swords...brass knuckles....no more guns though.....I sold the one I had, and I got a tazer gun and ninja stars. Man to think that all this shit is real is amazing.

Now let me explain why he had all these weapons. His entire family tree is full of weapons dealers. His great great great grand dad his uncle his cousins his father and his brothers. So now I got a piece of the pie. I am selling them already and as soon as I sell the 30 I have I will get 30 more from him. I just found a new hustle basically...weapons.

Now...I don't have these weapons to use on humans, but if a bear wanna step...I'ma love it. If a tiger wanna step...I'm down....if any animal wanna step then let's do it. I cut down about 15 small trees this morning to test them out, but they be giving me bad vibes. Like when I go to sleep I dream about using them. When I brought them home it was like 2:30AM and my girl was like "baby, what the hell are those?" I told her they are canes...I said " honey I am gonna try to be a cane dealer." and she believed it. I just hope she doesn't clean our room because she is gonna find a arsenal of shit.

I know you want pictures but in order to not incriminate myself I will only send pictures of a few at a time and they will only be the handles.
    Last edited by conquistador; February 18th, 2005 at 01:20 PM
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Dude...

What's the big deal?

I have about that many...and I'm NOT a weapons dealer.

I just likes me the sharp shit, ya know?

But s'cool...I dunno how much ya gonna make if they all look like canes.
    I have a couple of cane swords and they're either real good quality or real shitty.
    There doesn't seem to be any in between with those.
    The bad ones to look out for will loose the rubber cap at the end almost immediately.
    The handle will shake a bit even when you have it screwed all the way tight.
    And, when you pull the blade free, it shouldn't feel unstable...it shouldn't wobble or rattle at all...if it does, you have a cheap product.

Try and make sure EVERYTHING is stainless steel...440 stainless or surgical stainless is best, they don't rust as easy. This is important, at least here in Texas cuz we get ALOT of humidity...over time, it'll fuck your shit up.

But as far as selling a bunch of bladed weapons to bangers...good luck.
    They want guns...they conceal...
    If cops start seeing a buncha bangers...all toting canes...
    They'll catch on quick, man.

Sell to collectors, dude...sell to your friend's parents...

Swords are outdated as fuck as street weapons, can't be concealed...and are two fucking big to tote.

I promise you, dude...you're friend is exaggerating if he acts like this shit is illegal...

Swords are legal, dude.

Battle Record
    1-1
    hey BTK I don't wanna sell them to bangers. I been going to the suburbs and selling them to white dudes who think they know Karate. I have a resourceful mind, meaning I know where to be to put myself in a position to get what I want. So, I got to sword shops and post up and ask fools if they wanna look at my trunk or I go to school campuses and ask fools if they are interested in weapons...

I'm not doing this to sell shit for people to cut each other. I mean...the swords are beautiful man. The art work that has gone into these swords is so precise it's just beautiful, but seriously I got whatever you can imagine. I got two favorites. One is about 2 and a half feet long and the sword looks like a thunderbolt...like it belongs tto the angel that casts out Adam and Eve. I got another one that looks like a pocket book for a women but folds out to be double edged. ANd one that I am gonna make a fortune off of. It has rubbies in the handle. I am not a big freak on weapons but I love the way I feel when I hold a new 100dollar bill and this shit is gonna give me that feeling a bunch...but I am gonna sell them cheap because as in any hustle the money is not in the sell the money is in the comeback.
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <br>
    </center></div>

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    my uncle collects swords but he dosent keep them locked up in his basement but that stuff has money in it its no biggie
    Just Dope.

Battle Record
    1-1
    Yeah..I'm finding out how much
    <br>
    </center></div>